Doll

"Doll?" I asked after reading the comments on the post.
"It's your nickname"
"Why?"
"Cause you're perfect and fragile like a doll" he answered. I wasn't expecting it to be that deep. "Fragile"

Texas: Doll Soda_pop: you too should get together Pony

Texas: Doll
Soda_pop: you too should get together
Pony.bo.y: they kissed @soda_pop
Itsoliviah: pony.bo.y shut up
Texas: I'll beat all of your asses.

"No you won't" I smirked getting up from the rock i was sitting on. I walked over to him and put my hands around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my neck.  I let go of him and stood back.
"You're really good looking" I said without thinking. My eyes went wide as I blushed.
"Thanks" he said nonchalantly. "You're beautiful"
  I blushed again. "I'm thinking of buying a house. Or renting an apartment. I'm not sure which"
"But you live with buck"
"No. I stay at Buck's. I'm practically homeless. And Johnny, he's still living with out parents. I don't want him there"
"There's some apartments by the Curtis house"
"Will you come check them out with me tomorrow morning?" I asked.
"I guess"
"I-it's okay if you don't i-i just don't want to go alone"
"Are you okay, Olive?"
"No." I smiled a weak smile. "My anxiety is getting worse. It's making my depression even worse. This shit sucks"
"You have depression?"
"Yeah. Have for awhile. I was diagnosed when I still lived here"
  He nodded. "Wanna go?"
"Sure" I answered. He stood up and grabbed my hand. It surprised me. I looked down at our intertwined fingers. I knew we weren't gonna date for awhile but I figured I'd make the the most if it. It made me sad to think that he wasn't mine.
                              ××
The next morning Dally met me at the Curtis house. I was already dressed and just getting done brushing my teeth.
  I said bye to the guys and got in my car. I had let Dallas drive since he knew where the apartments were.
  When we got there, we went to the front desk. She told us there were a couple apartments open on the top floor. She gave us the keys to go check them out.
  The first one was kinda shitty and Dallas picked me up and carried me to the next one without even looking at the apartment. The second one was a bit nicer but only had one bedroom. We made our way to the last room. I hated it immediately.
"I'm never gonna find an apartment." I sighed.
"Let's go see if they have anymore open"
"I'll just have my guys find somewhere. I'll let the girls decorate it"
"I forget that you're a gang leader" he laughed.
"I love your laugh" I thought to myself. I looked up to see Dally smiling. "Holy shit did I say that out loud?"
He nodded and laughed. I joined in too.
"Let's go check out some more before calling them. Okay?"
"Okay" I said rolling my eyes.
   In the end I found a really cute three bedroom apartment. I know we only needed two (Johnny and I) but you know just in case.
   I paid for three months rent in advanced, so that was taken care of. I had dally drive with me to Ikea to get some furniture. We ended up getting kicked out cause we were running around the store. We did manage to buy some furniture though.
   I bought Johnny and I both a new bed, and one for the extra bedroom. I bought a couch and a table with chairs.
  When we were finished setting everything up I went and got Johnny.
"Hey. Johnny come on" I said when we got to the Curtis house.
"Where are we going?"
"To get your stuff. I found an apartment over here now come on, Dally's helping us"