Chapter 8

Standing in the doorway Drew pulled Jenika closer, sliding his arm down to the small of her back he began kissing her neck, jaw and finally her lips. Deepening the kiss, requesting permission to slip his tongue through them she began to feel uneasy, guilty.

She pushed him back a bit, "I'm sorry, I...I can't " she said quietly.

Her words didn't stop him, he kissed her again, harder than before while walking her backwards into her home. "Drew, please, don't...I can't " she told him pushing him away.

He didn't stop, pulling her closer again. He continued to back her into the wall, forcibly kissing her and running his hand along the side of her breast.

Again she pushed him away "No, don't..I said I can't".

"Can't or won't " he exclaimed. "You get all flirty, dress in those tight clothes, sway those hips in front of me making me so damn hard watching you. And you say you can't? What the fuck is wrong with you" he yelled.

"I think you should leave...now, before I call the police" she retorted.

"Fine, you're not worth it anyway you fucking tease" he yelled in her face before walking out, slamming the door behind him.

Jenika quickly locked the door. She slid to the floor as she heard the motorcycle pull away. Grabbing her knees to her chest, she sobbed and shook uncontrollably as she realized what had nearly happened to her.

****
Adam, Rob and Austin met up at Nashville International around 3 pm. They flew in to surprise Chance,  having not seen him in person for nearly the six months since he regained consciousness from the coma.

"Where's Jenika, I thought she was supposed to pick us up" Austin asked, scanning the terminal looking for her.

"Maybe she's caught up in traffic" Rob commented, grabbing his bag.

"Yeah, not like her to be late. I'll give her a call" Adam replied, walking over to a quieter area.

Only the voice mail could be heard on the other end of the call. "Huh, that's weird. She never lets her calls go to voice mail, especially when she's expecting us. Hmm...maybe Tim knows where she is" he said quietly to himself.

"Why do you suppose he has that strange look on his face" Rob asked Austin.

"Be more specific, he's always got a weird look on his face" Austin chuckled, still looking for Jenika.

"Hey, what's up" Tim stated answering Adam's call. Adam explained they were in town as a surprise and she was to pick them up but wasn't there and not answering her phone.

Immediately the churning in Tim's stomach began, assuming she was off somewhere with Drew. Trying to compose himself so as to not let on that he may know where she was, or at least who she was with, he informed Adam he would pick them up. Chance was back at his place resting so it would be easy for the guys to continue their surprise.

"Ok, thanks, see ya soon" Adam replied as he approached Austin and Rob. "Tim's on his way. She must be tied up with something or doesn't have her phone cause I only get her voice mail when I call " he told them.

"Don't you find that a little odd "Rob commented "I mean she's always so adament about being in contact wherever we go"

"Maybe, but she's entitled to her free time just like the rest of us. I'm sure she's fine" Adam assured them as they grabbed all their backs and headed to the lounge to wait for Tim.