Showtime

As drops of sweat came down your forehead, you gamble between where he would enter. The vent? The door? Or the window?.
Inspector Nakamori then ordered his men to turn off the lights. Everyone hid behind the furniture except you and Shinichi. You guys including a police officer stood in the center along with the jewel inside the glass case protected by the thing that shoots laser. The three of you surrounded the jewel to prevent anyone from stealing it.

Shinichi was calm and stood confidently while you were nervous since you know that Kid is unpredictable. Somehow you felt that Kudo Shinichi and Kaitou Kid has similarities. You even suspected Shinichi to be Kid but you were wrong.

'3' you counted inside your mind.

'2'

'...'

'..'

'1'

Everyone was surprised by the complete silence that covered the whole room. Inspector Nakamori turn on the lights and saw the Queen's Ruby dissapeared but what shocked you the most is that Shinichi including the police that was with you also vanished.

"That damn thief!!! And what's wrong with that damn laser?! It didn't work" Inspector. shouted in frustration. "Wait! Where's Shinichi?!"

"Don't worry about him" you said then pointed at the air vent above you. "He's following Kid"

*************************************

'Tch I should've inspected him' Shinichi thought as he crawl inside the vent.
'I should've noticed him when he stopped (F/n)-chan's hand when she was about to touch the glass earlier' he thought as he bit his lower lip.

Then he heard a lot of ruckus and speed up on his crawling. When he was about to reach the end, he was led into a different room but he found the white suited man standing in the middle.

"Kaitou Kid" he said with a lot of overflowing emotions.

"Mr. Detective" Kid then called out to his name.

The two stood in complete silence while staring at each other. They understand the situation that Shinichi won't be able to catch Kid but you will and Kid is confident that you would show up any minute.

"What is it Mr. Detective" Kid said while buying you some time. "Aren't you gonna catch me?"

"Unfortunately I am not the one who is going to catch you" Shinichi said as he crossed his arms. "But don't you dare touch her again"

"I'm sorry but I won't be able to do that since she is the one who is following me" Kid said confidently with a smile on his face.

Suddenly, both of the men heard several footsteps approaching the room.

"Well it seems that I have to leave" Kid said then bowed gently to Shinichi.

"Like hell I'll let you" Shinichi said as he flung himself towards Kid to stop him. The two men fight over each other then suddenly Kid reach inside his coat and took out a gun.

"Now now you shouldn't do that" Kid said as he pointed the gun towards Shinichi. Again the two stood in silence but now with a lot of pressure.

Suddenly the door burst open and Inspector Nakamori including several police officers were about to run inside when Kid shot his gun but cards came out instead of bullets. The men were surprised and stumbled backwards.

"Well I really need to go now Mr. Detective" Kid said as he fired another card to Shinichi that pinned down his clothing to the wall.

As the infamous Kaitou Kid escaped through the window he saw the lady that he was waiting for.

*************************************

While Shinichi, Inspector Nakamori and other police officers try to chase the thief, you waited for him outside.
You can still hear the classical music being played from the inside loud and clear. You took a peak on the window pane to your right and saw the masked people dancing to the tune of the music. You felt the grass on your feet since you came out bare-footed and you immediately curse yourself for not wearing anything for your foot.

Suddenly you felt a change in the direction of the wind. A white suited man with a white cape that looked like a pair of white wings making the man looked like a falling angel. He gently landed on his knee while politely bowing at you. He spoke with his hand on his chest. "We meet again mademoiselle"  he look through your mask and pierced right through your eyes. Again you felt that you were being magnetized by his intense gaze.

"It seems that you forgot something" he said and then snapped his fingers. Suddenly pink smoke came out from his hands and a glass shoe appeared.

"I believe this is yours" He stood up and walk towards you then he kneel down once more. You obediently put out your leg and showed your bare skin.

You felt his touch through his white gloves as he touch your foot. He caressed the heel of your foot then gently put on the glass shoe.
He slip it easily then after that he stood again and reach out his hand.

"Would you like to continue on what we left earlier?" he said as he awaited for your answer.

You took his hand and he forcefully pulled you close then he once again slipped his arm onto your waist. Both of your bodies were touching and you felt that he was really warm. You pulled away a little because you didn't want him to hear the beating of your heart.

The both of you swayed to the music and to you it felt like you were dancing on top of the clouds. You look up and saw that it was a full moon on such a clear sky. It was a memorable night to remember and your lips curve into a smile.

"You're beautiful if you smile Cinderella"