Almost

A/n: Is never enough....

As you and Hakuba Saguru waited outside unnoticed by anyone, the both of you watched closely what was happening inside the museum.

"Hakuba-san after Kid appears you might as well join me on catching him" you said with a smirk on your face.

"Thank you my lady. I'll help you" He said as he bow his head.

**********

Suddenly there was pink smoke coming out from the painting Adam's Smile. The police officers who were surrounding it was surprised and started to gather around the smoke. They started running into it causing a commotion. Unfortunately they didn't catch the one they were looking for but crashed into one another.

Inspector Nakamori who was watching all of this was surprised also by the sudden event. Once the pink smoke was gone, it revealed the pile of bodies of the police. Also the painting was gone and was replaced with a white cloth that has words on it. It says:

"I have taken Adam's Smile
- Kid, The phantom thief"

Inspector Nakamori said "HE MUST STILL BE AROUND HERE!! FIND HIM!!" as he and every police officer followed him outside except for one.

As the whole museum was abandoned by the police, a certain young man was left alone in the room.

"Go ahead and take your time because I'm going to take Adam's Smile" he said.

He removed the hanging painting from its place and gently put it down. He took off the white cloth that was covering it and revealed the painting.

"Is this painting really worth four hundred million yen?" The police man who was left said. "Art is really strange. Well I never thought it would be easy like this"

Suddenly there was a voice that surprised him. It was coming from a boy with a girl following him from behind. It seems like this thief didn't notice their presence.

"That trick is simple. People always panicks when things disappear so fast so they always forget it is impossible..." Saguru said.

"No one plays this trick anymore" you said. " Your trick is nothing".

You smirk at the thought of seeing Kid again. The thief was surprised to see you again too and was more surprised when he saw you with another male detective. 'Another rival?' He thought. (Sadly he isn't your rival)

"You're late for about 1 minute and
13.02 seconds, Kid" Saguru said as he confidently look at Kid.

Suddenly pink smoke surrounded the fake police officer. When the smoke faded away he was gone.

"Hahaha! You're also late Mr. and Ms. Detective" Kid said as his outfit change into his original white suit. His voice rang throughout the museum.
Somehow, in your point of view, the thief with an evil grin on his face who was standing in front of an open window, while the moon shone over his face, looks like an angel with white wings who fell from heaven.

Well putting that aside, you walk beside Saguru.

"Oh, I already cut the rope.Thanks to (L/n)-san' s plan" he said as he patted your shoulder.

'Huh? What's with everyone patting everyone's shoulder?' You thought, keeping the discovery to yourself.

"What is it Kid? After playing magic, you want to play circus? Fine by me" you said with a grin.