Hakuba Saguru?

A/n: decided to add him but he won't appear very often

A week after your date, Inspector Nakamori called you again on his office for your cooperation on catching Kaito Kid.
You were getting tired from him asking you because you were originally a detective that solves cases not to catch a mysterious, gentleman and handsome thief.
You wore your casual clothes such as jeans, a maroon jacket and a tucked in white shirt underneath.

As you arrived at his office. You heard his loud voice from far away.

"YOU IDIOT! THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO CATCH KID IS ME!" He said as he shouts at one of the police officers.

"So you don't need my help then?" You said as you walk into the room. Their attentions suddenly change to you. "Anyway why are you shouting?"

"Ah? I was reading a newspaper about this...ugh...detective? Who just got back from London. Apparently he solved another case and he always said his famous line: how come you did this? After he found out the criminal" Inspector Nakamori explained while having an irritated face.

'Hmm' you thought. You notice that every detective except you has a catch phrase. You decided to think of one but immediately stop since it doesn't fit with your image.

Suddenly an unfamiliar voice started shouting. It was one of the police officer.

"INSPECTOR!! WE JUST GOT A CHALLENGE LETTER FROM KID!!!"

"What?" You and the surprised inspector who suddenly rise from his seat said at the same time.

You instantly changed your surprised look. You started to grin after hearing the name of the thief. 'I'll meet you again I swear' you thought.

"It's said that he'll steal The Adam's Smile tonight at ten." The police officer said.

"Well (L/n)-san? Will you help me on this? I don't really mind even if you refuse because I know that I will catch him first" Inspector Nakamori said as he leaned back at his chair with a smug look on his face.

"I have a bad feeling that it won't be me nor you...I have nothing to do today so I'll help you" you said with a worried look on your face.

Suddenly your phone vibrated through your pocket. You reach out for it and found a call coming from Aoko. You decided to asnwer her call.

"You're the criminal" she suddenly said out of nowhere.

"...what?" You replied in confusion.

"I would like to ask you how come you did that?"

"Well first of all, there was an incoming call from a girl who suddenly accused me. Due to my frustration I tracked her down and went into her destination. When no one was looking I easily stab her from behind. I could feel her flesh through the shiny knife that was now stained with her blood. Quite saddening really, it was my favorite knife" you said bluntly.

"Woah I was only joking. Whoever that girl was, I don't want to meet the same fate as she is" she said while giving a nervous laugh.

"What is it?" You said as you quickly change the topic.

"Wait those lines, are you not familiar with them?"

"What lines?"

"Its from the famous detective who just came back from London!!"

"Really don't care"

"Well I just wanted you to know that Bakaito and I are in a skating park near a museum. You can join us if you want"

"Working right now"

"And I found out that Kaito can't even skate" she said as she giggles.

"Oohh wonderful"