A Challenge

A/n: ok just to make it clear, I'm not gonna do things in order. I'll just pick some random stuff in the manga of detective conan and magic kaitou. And Yes I'm a manga reader. Sorry about that :(

And I just realize I suck at making stories for Kaitou.
I was made for murder....hehehehuehehe *cough* *cough*

You started your day with a gloomy feeling surrounding you. You remember the white envelope that was found at your door and the thought of that scared you to give you shivers

'He's coming' you thought.

"Hey did you know? Today they'll broadcast Kid's next mission live!" You ears perked a little upon hearing this.

'I haven't heard of him for a while now' you thought as you entered the classroom and found Kaito sitting down while reading a newspaper.
You decided to take a peak and went behind him.

"Hmmmmm....Live broadcast?" He mumbled. "The thief must be very happy"

He seems to not have noticed your presence so you took this opportunity to joke with him. You grab his ear and at the same time blow on it really hard. He quickly covered his ear and turn around. You notice that he was blushing really hard.

"W-what the hell?!" He said.

"Good morning" you said before going over to your seat.

"Uummm" he said catching your attention.

"What is it?"

"T-thank you for the chocolate" he said as his face was red as a tomato.

"Oh?" You said acting surprised.

"What?!" He shouted.

"The clown magician Kaito is saying thank you to me for giving him my delicious chocolates despite fighting, embarrassing and mocking me?" You said. "The world must be ending"

"Huh? Who said they were delicious? They were bad as hell that it made me threw up everything I ate" he said annoyed.

'Are they that bad? And I stayed up late at night just to make those' you thought.

"GOOD MORNING!!!" a voice the both of you recognize shouted at the very top of their lungs in a cheerful way.

Aoko came running into you giving you a tight embrace. "Hey hey, did you know I submit my drawing for prince prince's concert? And guess what" she said excitedly.

"You won the tickets?" Kaito said uninterested.

"Right! I got three tickets and of course I'm bringing (Y/n)-chan with me" she said letting you go.

You were surprised at first since you didn't even know that band. 'I really don't want to go but she's just so happy' you thought as you found yourself in a helpless situation.

"Anyone could've guess by your expression idiot" Kaito said as he rest his chin on the palm of his hand.

"What?! And here I was planning to ask you to go with us but, since you talked to me like that, I'm just gonna ask someone else" Aoko said.

Suddenly, a hand appeared out of nowhere and raised your chin so that you can see his face. "Too bad miss" he said.

"Hakuba-kun" Aoko said as she turn around to see the scene in front of her.

You didn't falter by his actions since you thought that it's just a habit of his. Instead of blushing, you stared at him for a long time and he seems to like that.
Unknowingly to you, Kaito was giving Hakuba a death glare and was ready to stand up and punch the shit out of him.