A Detective in Action

A/n: AN UPDATE?!?!?!

"Conan?" You said as you place your hand where the ball had hit you.

"(Y/n)-Nee-chan?" Conan responded in shock. He questioned what are you doing here.

"Are you alright?" Kaito stated as he helps you to get up from the ground. You take his hand, that he stretched out for you, and got up.

"We're sorry about that," the boy, who was a companion of Conan, said

"You know her Conan?" the little girl, who was about the same age as Conan, said.

"Y-yeah," Conan responded.

"She's so pretty!" the chubby boy said.

What he just said made you feel happy, but you didn't let it show on your face.

"T-thank you," You said to act mature in front of them.

'H-hey! Don't you dare fall for her!' Conan thought.

"What are you doing here, brat?" Kaito, who was behind you, said.

"We usually play here after school, Nii-chan!" Conan said with a cheerful tone, but Kaito knew he isn't happy to see him with you.

"Is that so?" Kaito said as he roughly pats Conan's head.

"What are you doing here, Nee-chan?" Conan asked you with a smile as he tries to remove Kaito's hand.

"We were-" You were suddenly cut off when Kaito stop bothering Conan and placed his hand around your waist.

"We're on a date!" Kaito said proudly, which made him receive death glares from Conan.

"More like a forced date" you sigh as the words escaped your lips. 'How I wish I was in bed right now with my coffee' you thought as you pinched Kaito's hand that was on your waist as hard as you can.

"What do you mean forced date?" The little girl said as she tilts her head. "A date is supposed to be with someone you like right?"

"Yeah! yeah! So if you're on a date does that mean you like each other??" The boy said.

Kaito immediately blushed upon hearing their words. He crossed his arms acting like a big tsundere.

"But as I said it is forced. I was forced into doing this" you said as you deny all of their assumptions.

The heartbroken Kaito felt a little sad and disappointed by your words while Conan seems to be happy by watching Kaito's reaction.

"I don't want to go on a date with a fat, ugly, stupid detective who can't even catch a single thief!" Kaito exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" You responded as you turn your head to Kaito. 'Why are you being such a child right now?' You thought as you were confused by his random actions.

"Wait, you're a detective?!" The three kids said at the same time.

"Huh? I guess?" You said as you were surprised by their loud voices.

"Woah! That's so cool! A real-life detective!"

"What's it like doing detective stuff?"

"Do you have a badge?"

"Do you touch dead bodies?"

"Have you arrested a criminal?"

"Can you ride jets?"

"Do you have a code name?"

"Can you speak different languages?"

"Do you carry handcuffs?"