XIV

"You can take the bed; I'll sleep on the floor." He stated after pulling his shirt off of his body. I had to blink a couple of times to snap myself back into reality but it was hard.

Holy shit.

This guy is hot.

I swallowed a couple of times and made sure I am mentally and physically okay to speak after I just had heaven handed to me in a silver platter.

"N-no." Fuck, why did I stammer? "We can share the bed if you want. Just keep your hands to yourself Tomlinson."

"You sure?" I widened my eyes at his question which he chuckled at. "I mean are you sure you want me to get in bed with you, not are you sure you want me to keep my hands to myself."

I let out a chuckle before nodding. I felt my eyes getting droopy and felt my body drifted to unconsciousness but enough to feel his lips on my forehead before sleep took over.

-

"Morning." Fuck, his morning voice. I wasn't mentally and physically ready for this. I have read that morning voice is extremely sexy but this doesn't compare to anything on the books. I was glad that I was in bed or else my knees would've dropped instantly at that one word.

I felt him get up and I regretted-well no I just regretted not being, again, physically and mentally ready for the sight before me.

My dear lord, you can now take me.

His abs was on full display and then he turned around making me drop my jaw. His ass was on full display and I had to cover my eyes in case I say something really inappropriate. My innocence is on the line here but this guy was making my inner Anastasia Steele surface.

He then did the unthinkable, he bended picking up a random shirt on the floor making his ass really on display.

I am really ready now dear lord, take me.

I had to cover up my head and groan at how my mind sounded right now. I felt the bed dip and saw he got in the bed with me again. I felt his hand brush over my side which caused me to squirm. I looked at him and saw his lips smirk as if he realized something. Oh no.

His hands went to my sides causing me to squeal loudly. I kept squirming but his grip was so tight for me to move away. I let out a loud laugh which causes him to laugh as well. He was clearly enjoying it and I wasn't. My squeals went louder as he pinned me under him. His legs were on each side of mine but he wasn't putting any weight on it.

"Louis, stop!" I let out between laughs.

"No! Not until you tell me that you were checking me out earlier." My eyes widened, he saw that?

"No! I was not!"

"Yes you were!" He laughed so hard it was the first time I heard him laugh like this and I felt my heart swoon.

"I was not!" I exclaimed. He continued tickling me, the sound of our laughs clashing together. I really hope we didn't wake up Zayn and Perrie or Liam and Danielle.

"Okay! Okay!" I raised my hands in surrender.

"I was checking you out." I hesitantly said and his booming laugh followed after my statement. He climbed off of me and we both took a moment to catch our breaths.

"Venus?"

"Yeah?"

"I told you I would have you in my bed screaming."

That earned him a smack from me.

-

Have you ever been so excited to see a person even though you saw them just a few hours ago?