Blood Lust

On the island staring out to sea you noticed something strange about Yuichiro. He seemed... Distracted to say the least. We had to go back for Guren and Shinya. Guren has gone insane and its your teams job to go back for him.

"Yu, are you alright?" asks an anti-social vampire named Mika, walking up to him.

"I'm just thinking... Right let's stop stalling and go and save him" he says getting onto the boat which got them there. Your team consists of Yu, Mika, Mitsuba , Kimizuki, you and Yoichi.

Back in Shinjouku

The land is deserted. No one is around. Only vampires are left.

You all took out your weapons, ready for battle. There were  3 vampires. All nobles.

You took the one closest to you with blue hair along with Mitsuba, Yoichi and Kimizuki take a blonde haired one and then Mika and Yu take the only man. Obviously the ring leader.

Their strength is incredible you were wiped out before you even managed to lay a single hit. You were all knocked out. You lost this battle

When you finally woke up you were in a strange place. Mika and Yu were there too but they were still unconscious.

"finally awake are we" says a smug voice.

You look up and see none other than the vampire noble Ferid Bathlay.

"it seems you've had your beauty sleep."

Yu wakes up and pulls out his demon weapon and puts it to ferids neck threateningly.

"WHY ARE WE HERE? " he demands.

"now now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves" ferid says smugly moving Yu's sword away from his neck.

"ferid. I see you've been keeping them busy" snarles Queen Krul making her entrance.

"ahh, my Queen you've arrived" ferid says bowing his head.

"and now" she says putting her hand through your stomach causing you to double over in pain while Ferid does the same to Yu.

You are lying on the floor struggling for breath. When ferid lays over you and leans in. On his way down he cuts his lip  and kisses you forcing you to drink his blood while Krul does the same to Yu.

You feel the blood rushing into your mouth then a sudden pain. You then see darkness clouding your vision. Then black.

When you finally wake up you find yourself in Queen Krul's throne room.

"awake are we now?" she asks. Yu is no where to be seen.

"where are my friends?" you question.

"Mika  saved the other human unfortunately but you on the other hand." she snarls.

You then notice your teeth seem sharp. And you're craving blood like crazy.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" you demand furiously.

"I brought you into a better world now if you ever want to see your precious friends again then do what I say." she then whispers something in your ear.

You gasp not able to believe what you were hearing. Guren killed Shinya and they were holding Guren captive.

A few weeks later

You have decided to fight for the vampires. For your friends sakes. You slayed any human than came close to you hut then felt a hand in your shoulder you look up to see Yu looking at you with tears filling his eyes.

"Yu..."

"I'm sorry Shinoa"

"it isn't your f-"

You stop looking at his hand you notice a small trail of blood leaving his index finger.

You look away covering your eyes, tears filling them.

You walk closer to him, then lunge at him biting his neck on the way down and sucking at his blood.

He looks shocked but hugs you as if he understands.

When you get off him you stutter "Y-yu I'm so sorry"

"don't worry" he notices that you still have a little blood on your lips. He leans in and kisses you.

You are shocked but wrap your arms around his neck which deepens the kiss.

When you both break free he mutters something under his breath. You couldn't quite catch it but you are certain he said

"I love you"

The end