Yandere Part 1

Shinoa's POV

It's all Mitsuba's fault. You could've had your senpai all to yourself if she hadn't interfered. But there's no need to worry about her now she's out of the picture...

Four years ago

You knew as soon as you saw Yuichiro that he was the one for you. He came to your high school being anti-social except from the boy and girl that came with him called Mikaela and Mitsuba.

They came and sat in the seats beside you in English class. Yuichiro was sitting beside you. You tried to make conversation with him and eventually got him talking. You got to know him and by the end of the day you were quite friendly towards each other.

Three years later

You've known Yuichiro for three years now and you're very close friends. You act like Mikaela's friend just to get closer to Yuichiro and you try and act nice to Mitsuba.

One afternoon after school at Yuichiro and Mikaela's house you and Mikaela were talking about Yuichiro and Mitsuba.

"Honestly Mitsuba has too much energy for her own good." you say sighing.

"yeah but she can be helpful sometimes."

"sure, I don't like her spending so much time with Yuichiro."
everyone knew that you had feelings for Yuichiro. I mean it's not as if you hid it.

"she told me that she might have feelings for Yu."

That hit you like a ton of bricks. You felt a wave of anger wash over you. How dare she! Yuichiro isn't hers! She must be dealt with as soon as possible.

Ever since Mikaela told you that Mitsuba liked Yuichiro you have been trying your hardest to get rid of her.

You finally had a plan but putting it into action would be difficult

"hey Yuichiro."

"what's up Shinoa? And how many times have i told you to call me Yu."

"sorry. Can we hang out at some point this weekend?"

"yeah sure. We can meet up at my house on Friday if that's okay with you."

"that's perfect and we can bring Mitsuba along with us."

"yeah great idea I'll tell her next time I see her."

"good." the plan was in action.

At Yu and Mikaela's house on Friday.

"hey Shinoa come on in." Yuichiro greets you with a warm smile.

"hello Yu." returning a smile.

"Mitsuba can't make it tonight by the way." Yu says.

"oh, what a shame." damn it. Your plan was spoiled.

"yeah she said she has a stomach bug."

The plan wasn't over yet.