Gray X Lucy ~ Ice Princess

Grays POV

It's been  year since the fairytail guild disbanded and gramps disappeared. Me and Erza started helping Jellal infiltrate Avatar and that involved me joining them and pretending to be on their side. I felt a little bad leaving Juvia all of a sudden but I was doing this for everyone's benefit. Besides, she'll probably not stew about it for too long.

6 months later

The plan was going good until some unwanted guests arrived looking for me. Those unwanted guests were Natsu, Happy and Lucy. Well I'm alright with Lucy coming to look for me but this will just ruin the plan. I went to the dungeon where they had been found fighting two Avatar members.

"that's enough I'll deal with these two." I say as I walk down the stairs to the dungeon.

"Gray!" Lucy and Happy yell.

"what's the big idea Gray?" Natsu demanded.

"I joined Alcatraz what's the problem?"

"what do you mean what's the problem? Come back to fairytail!"

"fairytail is behind me, along with all the people their."

Lucy comes up to me and slaps me hard across the face.

"how could you say such horrible things!" she shouts with tears in her eyes.

I feel horrible. I didn't mean to make her cry, but there is nothing I can do right now.

"I'm sorry Lucy but that's the truth. You won't convince me." I say as I walk away back up the stairs.

On of the two members that were fighting Natsu, Lucy and Happy has taken them into a cell in the dungeon and has had the job of torturing them
Of course he chose his favourite one. The goat.

I was eavesdropping their conversations.

"the goat basically licks all of the skin off of your feet, slowly and painfully ripping it off."

I can hear Lucy scream.

"now as much as I'd love to stay here with you guys, I really have to go. We have a town to destroy."

I stay in the shadows until he leaves and then I freeze the goat and break the bars.

"Gray!"

I freeze the chains that were keeping them captured then I broke them.

I take a conversation lacrima out of my pocket and speak to Erza as my demon form goes away.

"Code Blue, yeah he's here. I'll let you talk to him." I say as I hand it over to Natsu.

"what is this thing?"

"a conversation lacrima, put it to your ear."

"Natsu?" I hear Erza say.

"Erza?!"

"thank god you're okay."

The end

Okay I know I left it in the same place as the end of that episode in the anime and there wasn't much Graylu things in their hut that will be continued on in the next story. Also I just have to say I started this on the 1st of December and it's now the 17th. Yeah I know I completely forgot about it. Sorry