Guren X Shinya

WARNING
THIS TURNS OUT A BIT LIKE A LIME AT THE END!

Guren's POV

Oh great a party. I hate parties.

I sit at a table with Yuichiro today and complain to him about parties.

"you know you might like it this year."

"oh yeah, why's that?" you say looking up from the table.

"because Shinya is coming this year." Yuichiro says with a smirk.

Damnit. Why of all people did you decide to tell him about your crush.

You roll your eyes and look back at the table with a slight pink dust in your cheeks. I wonder what would happen if....

Let's not think about that, you think to yourself trying to distract yourself from that thought.

A week later at the party.

Stupid Yuichiro making me go. Being anti-social and honestly not caring a lot about other people, you sit alone at a table in the corner.

"hey not much of a party person are you guren?"

You look up and see Shinya standing there.

"hi Shinya, no I don't like parties."

"ill sit with you for a while then. If that's alright with you?"

"yeah that's fine." you say pulling out the chair next to you.

Four hours later.

Everyone over did it an d they're all wasted. As usual. Shinya is quite drunk. Okay, you're not sober but you're not hammered either.

"gurennnnn."

"what is it Shinya?"

"I can't be bothered going home can i stay over at yours tonight?"

"of course." you say.

Perfect, Shinya at my house. A dream come true.

After another few hours of drinking and talking everyone is starting to pile out.

"Shinya, we should leave now."

"okaaaaaay"

You walk home until you realise he doesn't have anything with him.

"shouldn't we go to yours to get your things for tonight and clothes for tomorrow?"

"naaaaah it's fine."

You think about what  he will wear tonight if he doesn't have pyjamas. You decide not to bring it up. Reasoning with Shinya when he's drunk just makes you more clueless than you were before.

Back home.

"Guren where will I sleep tonight?"

"hmm I only have one bed so I guess we'll have to share." you smile mischievously.

"okay."

You go into the bathroom to get changed into your pyjamas and leave Shinya alone in your room.

When you get to your room you notice Shinya is already in your bed. Without clothes.

You couldn't help but smile and get into bed as well trying to stare the opposite direction.

Shinya doesn't make it better and turns to face you. He smiles and leans in and places his lips on yours.

You deepen the kiss instantly.

He moves his hand down to your back and puts his tongue on your lip asking for entrance.

You happily let him enter as he explores his new territory. He starts moving his hand to the bottom of your shirt and slowly start pulling it off.

That's the only reason you broke the kiss. As soon as your shirt was off you went back to the kiss as Shinya pulls down your trousers....

In the morning

"have a tough night Guren?" yuichiro asks.

"no it was amazing. Never had more fun in my life."

"with Shinya in your bed?"

"not only was he in my bed but he also had no clothes on. Neither did I. I can't exactly remember what happened but it was the best night of my life.

The end

I can't believe I wrote a lemon. Well lime but still. Plus I thought my first lemon would be mika X reader but still a good yaoi ship.