Viktor And Yuuri ~ Pocky Game

Yuuri's POV

Knock knock.

I open the hotel door and see Viktor standing at the door, smiling mischievously and showed me what he had in his hand. A box of pocky.

"wanna play?" he said smiling widely and winking at me.

I just stand their speachless and red and he comes inside and heads towards the living room and sits down on a seat.

I go to sit opposite him but Viktor grabs my hand and pulls me gently beside him and opens up the pocky and takes one out.

He still has that weird look on his face. He's smirking and looks.... Odd to say the least.

He puts one end in his mouth and grabs my shoulders and pulls me to bite the other half.

We start moving closer together. We're almost at the middle....

Viktor breaks off the last piece but still moves closer to me...

It's as if the world is loving in slow motion...

He places his soft lips on mine very gently. He pulls away quite quickly, thinking I'm uncomfortable.

I grab his tie and pull him in once again.

Lips crashing against each other. Viktor moves one hand down to my back and the other on my waist and I move my hands around his neck.

He very slightly runs his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I grant him his entry.

We both pull away to catch our breath from that battle for dominance and see none other than Yurio standing at the door. He looks very disturbed.

Me and viktor spring away immediately.

"aha Yurio! I didn't see you there!" I say rubbing the back of my head nervously.
"what is it you needed?"

"n-nothing, I'll come back when you're not so... Busy. " he said and walked out.

Viktor takes another pocky out of the box.

"again?" he asks holding it out in front of me.

I smile and get ready to do it all over again.

The end.

Aaaah that was so difficult to write! Thanks 69-Kinkylilshit-69 for giving me the idea and pictures.

I thought I would add in this picture for her benefit! I'll reward you with as many viktuuri pics as you want 69-Kinkylilshit-69