Yandere Part 2

Yu's POV

How do I get out of here? What am I going to do? What's the matter with Shinoa? What happened to Mika and Mitsuba?

There's a knock on the basement door.

"Senpai."says Shinoa in a sing song voice.

It makes you shudder.

" two more obstacles are out of the way. "she says dragging in two bloody bags that are shaped like people.

" who now? "

Shinoa opens the first bag.

"KIMIZUKI!!!"

"yes. Just another sacrifice for us to be together forever." she says opening the second.

"No not Yoichi!"

"yes just a small price to pay for our eternal happiness. We can be together forever... And ever... And ever."

She continues in her crazy prattle.

"YOU'RE INSANE!"

"insanely in love."

I hope help will come soon.

As if on cue someone burst through the door.

All you saw was a little blonde hair and you knew exactly who it was.

"mika!?"

"HOW!" Shinoa yells grabbing her knife.

She lunges for Mika.

But gets stopped by guren and Shinya grabbing her arms from behind her.

The police start swaring in and Mika comes to help you.

"are you alright?" Mika says untying the ropes.

"yeah I'm fine but how are you alive?"

"She didn't properly kill me. I don't know why she didn't she must have known I was still alive."

"alright we've got her." the police say putting her in handcuffs and throwing her in their police car.

"THIS ISN'T OVER I WILL GET YOU BACK SENPAI!" shinoa yells as the car drives away.

"that should be the last we see of her." Guren says.

At Kimizuki , Mitsuba and Yoichis funeral.

You, Mika, Guren, Shinya and everyone who knew them were all crowding round their graves being lowered into the holes.

You had a feeling that somewhere in all of this Shinoa was nearby. Watching.

The end

Sorry this one was short!!