Wattys 2018 Shortlist

Hi!

So, I know this is too late as I've been silently anticipating the results for the Wattys 2018 winners. And I'm so pleased to announce that Love is Symphony has been selected as part of the shortlisted stories for Wattys 2018! Ain't that great?!

Yes, we're a punch short of becoming part of the winning stories, but to be honest, I still feel very much humbled. I would've never joined if it wasn't for the encouragement of my friends here on Wattpad and my loving readers. I never even thought that I'd make it to the long list, let alone be recognized for my work.

Love is Symphony has come a long way, you guys. And now I feel like crying! From ten thousand reads and a vote per chapter, it's now at 120K and 6K votes! I can't thank you all enough for the support and love you've given not just to Serenity, Sean and the rest of the characters but to me as well for embracing the slightly unconventional style that I chose to write in.

This story is very close to my heart. It took a lot to be so honest and personal in order to achieve the level of intimacy that my paragraphs share with each pair of reading eyes. And to be appreciated for it is just beyond compare.

This is just the beginning and this experience has only motivated me to push myself further and to write more. Thank you! Thank you!

I share this glorious moment to all of you!

With all the love,

Cass x