Author's note

Wow... it has been 645 days, but the sequel is finally here!

I know that it has taken quite a lot of time, and to be honest I don't have an excuse. Life happened, and as the time went by I actually felt like I would never write the sequel. However, I started to get annoyed with myself that I – again – had promised something that I couldn't deliver, and I also kind of felt as if Isa and Landon's story needed to be completed.

So now we are here after nearly 2 years about to finally begin the Against All Sanity sequel that I have decided to name:

Wonderful Insanity

I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone who has been with me from the beginning, and to all of you who have come along to way I want to say just be happy that you haven't had to wait so long haha ;)

Also, a huge thank you to all of you who have been crying out for a sequel you really helped me get my butt off of the couch. I especially want to say a huge thank you to YvonneNjeri5 whose message really inspired me.

As always i would apreciate it if you didn't point out every error, but only the major ones. And remember that mature chapters are marked with *Mature* in the beginning of the chapter. If you are not comfortable with mature scenes just read the parts you are comfortable with and skip the rest.  

This sequel isn't going to be as long as the first book and, therefore, every chapter is important to the story. Regarding updates, they will begin very soon and because I have a quite large life change coming up in around two weeks I will be updating quite a lot to hopefully get the story up before that. So, look forward to a lot of chapters my loves!

Thank you so much for hanging in there and enjoy!

I love you all so much! Thank you for reading!