t w e n t y - t w o

ignore the mistakes, just finished it and wanted to put it out asap :)

Worth the Wait: 22 | Youtube Video
| Laura Marano |

| A Several Days Later (May 26th, 2021) |

"Hey, do you want to film a YouTube video with me in a couple hours?" Rydel asks me through FaceTime. I look over at Ross who was asleep next to me on the couch, his face pushed up against thigh.

"What kind of video?" I ask.

"Who knows each other better." I furrow my eyebrows at her. "Just write down ten question, with the answers, that you think I do know or should know about you. I'll explain more about it when you're here. Ellington is out with his parents so feel free to come over anytime. I'm setting up a filming area from us now." She tells me.

"So, I'm writing down ten questions about anything?" I ask. She nods her head. "Okay..." I mumble. "Can it be like, music related or just personal?" I ask.

"Well your music is something personal about you." My mouth forms an O. "Acting, music, favorite foods, anything revolving you." I nod my head at her. "Also, is Ross with you?" I nod my head and show a sleeping Ross beside me. "Aw, cute. Would you two want to stay for dinner? Ellington requested a chicken, rice and veggie dinner. I can make extra for both if you want to stay." She tells me.

"Okay. Do you need me to bring over anything? We can stop off at a store on the way." It looks like she gets off of something and walks around in her house. She hums quietly as she looks though some things.

"Ummm... nope, I think you're good on about everything." She tells me. "Just let me know when you leave!" I give her a thumbs up. With one last smile, she hangs up first. I set my iPad down beside me and run my fingers through Ross' messy hair. The past few days he's been doing so much press for Sabrina, and on top of that doing press for The Driver Era, that he's been taking a ton of naps. Not to mention he's been squeezing in some sessions with Rocky to finish up more music.

"Ross." I whisper softly. He stirs the slightest. I lean down and press a kiss against his forehead. "Honey, wake up."

"I'm tired." He groggily says. I smile and move his hair of his forehead.

"Rydel invited the two of us over for dinner. She wants to film a YouTube video with me before. I can let you sleep longer while I get ready or you can wake up now and take a shower." I tell him.

"Sleep." He whispers.

"Okay." I whisper back and press another kiss against his forehead. I stand up off my couch and make my way to my bedroom. Quickly, I change into a light grey Calvin Klein crew neck, put on a pair of black leggings, and then head to my bathroom to do something about my face. I didn't put my contacts in because I didn't feel like it, but I did do some minimal makeup, then loosely curl my hair. I shove on some black tennis shoes and call it good. By the time I was done, it'd been close to a half hour. "Ross." I say, walking back into the living room. He was still passed out. "Ross, wake up." I gently shake his shoulder.

"Did Rydel say this was a fancy dinner?" He asks me all sleepily.

"Put on a shirt and we can go, your sweats will be fine." I tell him. I help him to his feet and try to fix his hair a bit before he shoved my hands away and walks into my bedroom. A couple minutes later, Ross walls back out with a black t-shirt in and a red had on backwards. "I'll drive." I say, walking over to where my purse and keys were. I shove my iPad in my purse and walk over to the front door where Ross currently was, looking half asleep still. "Hey sleepy head, set on my alarm would ya?" He gives me a thumbs up and turns around to set my alarm. "Thank you." I hold the front door open for the both of us. As he walks past me, he plants a kiss on the top of my head and then heads towards the garage where my car was.