Soft Blue Eyes

Chapter 2! Please stay with the story! I know it may seem bad now but I wanna thank everyone 4 the positive support! <3

             I left to go find my friends to tell them about the curly-haired turquoise-eyed cutie I had met when I again ran right into someone; luckily no drinks were harmed this time, but my phone fell to the floor and the screen cracked.

            “Oh, I'm sorry I'm just so clumsy…” I attempted at an apology but it came out slurred and sounded more like “ohyea isclupsy.” smooth. The guy smiled down at me and picked up my phone, frowning at the crack in the touchscreen. I could’ve sworn I stopped breathing for a few seconds. A new song started and he jumped up and down like a small child and tugged at my hand.

            “Come dance with me, I feel bad about your phone; I’ll buy you a drink afterwards.” He also had a British accent. I stood there and nodded like an idiot, unable to speak. “By the way I'm Louis.” He realized he was still holding my phone and quickly typed something in and handed it back, smiling. I looked at what he had typed and read it aloud, still having to yell over the music.

            “Louis the swag masta from Doncasta: IOU a new phone :)” I giggled at his name and realized his number was beneath it. “I'm Maggie” I stuttered having a sense of déjà vu.

            “So are we gunna dance?” I nodded like an idiot again. He laughed and flipped his light brown hair out of his soft blue eyes. He led me onto the dance floor and we started swaying and jumping in time to the music. We must have danced for what felt like a lifetime but was really only fifteen minutes. We laughed at the drunk couple next to us that looked like they were about to do it any minute. I thought it would be awkward with a guy I had just met talking about making out but Louis made jokes at EVERYTHING! I could've lived life like this forever but of course with me something had to go wrong. I spun around several times and got fairly dizzy so I stopped. Louis noticed and grabbed my arm to steady me.

            “Are you alright?” he asked, concern shown in his blue eyes.

            “Fine, just spun too much,” I laughed and he led me off of the floor to the bar. I sat down and he placed a glass of water in front of me. He opened his mouth to say something when a boy with bright blonde hair walked over and tapped him on the shoulder, pointing towards the exit. Louis sighed and nodded his understanding.

            “Is everything okay?” I asked looking at his saddened expression.

            “No sorry I have to leave, apparently we stayed too long. Hey it was great to meet you; I hope I’ll see you again.” He said with a soft smile. He got up and waved goodbye. I watched him leave stuck in my own daydream about what had just happened when somebody poked me and I jumped a mile into the air.