Morning, Beautiful

DONT DELET UR STORY! 2 ANYONE! SO U DONT HAVE 2 BILLION READS... THINK OF EVEN THAT 1 FAN THAT ULL DISAPOINT WHEN U DO!

     “Should we wake them up?”

           “Shut up, Niall,”

           “Harry get up, Niall ate all your food!”

           “Louis! They look so cute together.”

           “But what will he do when he finds out I did eat all his food?”

           “Nialler!”

           “Come on Zayn, you helped too,”

           I swung my arm out randomly and felt the satisfying “thunk” as it collided with one of their chests.

           “Damn Hazza, don’t hurt me!” Louis complained. My eyes shot open and looked around. I was lying on the end of my bed fully clothed with Maggie wrapped up in my arms. The lads were standing around smirking.

           “I'm sorry Boobear! Now everyone GET OUT!” I yelled snuggling back into Maggie. They left grumbling and Niall winked before finally shutting the door. She started to stir and turned over to face me.

            “Morning gorgeous,” I murmured kissing her nose. She opened her eyes and looked back at me, realization dawning in her deep green orbs.

           “I stayed the night, I can’t believe I feel asleep here,” she whispered. She stood up and looked down at her dress. “Can I… um, I mean… I don’t want to...” I shut her up with a kiss and tossed her one of my shirts and some shorts. She smiled and went to my bathroom get changed. I changed quickly out of my old clothes and looked up when she came out. She looked really good in my clothes, I thought proudly to myself.

           ‘Thanks,” she blushed. I really had to learn to keep my thoughts inside my head. She sat down on the end of my bed. “Oh god,” she sighed and put her head in her hands.

           “What’s wrong babe?” I put my arm around her and consoled her.

           “Kelsi is going to be so pissed!” she said into her hands. She got up and walked over to where her purse was lying on a chair and got her phone out. She typed out a short message and chewed on her bottom lip until her phone rang again. She looked up relieved and her stomach grumbled.

           “All good?” She walked over and pecked my lips lightly.

           “Yep, so what’s for breakfast?” I took her hand and we walked to the stairs leading downstairs.

           “Just be prepared for lots of teasing and questioning,” I warned her gently, the guys could get pretty intense sometimes.

           “I’ll be fine, you’ve met Lissy right?” she laughed and walked into the kitchen where the source of the smell of bacon and pancakes was coming from.

Maggie POV

           That I woke up feeling something hard shift beside me. I looked up to see Harry smiling down.

           “Morning beautiful,” he said kissing my nose. Why was I with Harry? Memories of last night hit me like a ton of bricks and I shook my head. No, no, no! I couldn’t have slept there, what had even happened. I was still dressed meaning nothing like that, but I had never spent the night with a boy before. He must’ve thought I was the biggest slut in the world!