Cuts and Kisses

lol! thanks so much everyone 4 all the reads! <3 i love it! please read some of the stories im giving out... they reall are amazing! (or amaZayn) no? ok... well plz read!

           Harry looked stunned more than hurt. He shook his head and some of the clarity returned to his eyes. They widened with realization of what he had just done.

           “Maggie… I, I'm so sorry, I didn’t mean… Maggie?” I didn’t show any emotion as he rambled on and on. That little stunt he had pulled had been all the closure I had needed. He looked around at the other boys and cleared his throat. What, did he seriously think he was going to get a private audience with me? The boys started to file out slowly, giving me looks of helplessness. Louis stayed by my side, gripping me tighter.

           “Go,” I nodded towards the door, asking him softly.

           “Are you sure?” he was still concerned.

           “Yeah, I think we need to talk,” I added and he regretfully left the room. “You have five minutes, or I swear to god I will yell and those boys will bust back in here, Lissy included.”

           “Maggie, I am so, so sorry, and I know I don’t deserve a second chance but I want to explain what happened when…” he looked like he wanted to hug me but smartly stayed back.

           “When I walked in on you making out with another girl,” I finished for him. I could feel myself want to cry but I couldn’t let myself show emotion, not here anyways, not now.

           “Yeah, listen I know I was a total idiot and I don’t deserve a second chance but she made me,” ok that last part sounded pretty childlike and very unbelievable.

           “How does someone make you kiss them and enjoy it?” I wanted him to feel like I had, to grovel for my forgiveness. I had no idea where mean Maggie came from but at this moment I liked her. I guess heartbreak can build you up after all.

           “No Maggie,” he sighed taking on serious tone, I instantly felt bad. “That girl was Harper, I used to know her, and she’s a family friend who we used to visit when we visited London. When we got here, I found her again and we’ve been getting to know each other again.” Yeah, they know each other real well now, I thought sarcastically. “She came over yesterday because her boyfriend broke up with her and she was upset. We had a few beers and before I had time to react she jumped on me. I pulled away, telling her I had you, but she started to cry, asking if something was wrong with her. I kissed her again, as an apology and I don’t know we got into it. I was about to get her off when you walked in on us snogging. She told me she was sorry and left, that was it. I promise, I was looking everywhere for you and I find you here, with my best mate.” He was mad at me? Me! The one who needed Louis because of what he did. I wanted to yell back but couldn’t find my voice. Maybe his story was real, maybe a bunch of bull shit but I didn’t care anymore.

           “Goodbye Harry,” I said and with that I shut him out of my room. In a haze I found my way into the bathroom. I couldn’t feel anything anymore, I needed to feel something. I looked around and found my curling iron. I pugged it in but it was taking too long. I needed something to relieve me. I saw my little blue razor and without thinking, I grabbed it and found my way back to my bed. I held the razor o my left wrist and sucked in a breath. I had cut myself before when I was like twelve and I had learned my family was moving again. I did it once and cried for the next three days. Not only did it hurt like Hell, but it didn’t solve any problems.