8.

Paris

I glanced over at Kim every once in a while as I drove towards the trap. She seemed a little nervous once we drove through the slums and she started noticing the worn down houses and people sitting on the porch drinking and smoking.

"Paris, where are we?" she asked, giving me a confused look.

"Guh fix ya face. We in my old neighborhood," I chuckled to myself.

She rolled her eyes before slumping in her seat. "Are you visiting somebody or something?"

I knew she wasn't use to being around places like this due to the fact that she grew up on the richer side of New York. Her family would never bring her around this type of environment, and I didn't blame them. Shit use to be so hectic around these parts, I'm glad it quieted down.

"Nah, um, I got some business to handle. Promise me one thing though. When we get to our destination please don't judge me based off of the shit you see," I said, gripping the steering wheel.

She sighed before nodding. I had a feeling she already knew what I did due to the fact that she never asked questions about my occupation and I was never at work. "Aye, I apologize for what happened back at the house," I said, not really meaning it.

I could care less if she had a nigga or not. That ain't have shit to do with me. I didn't know him and he didn't know me. From what I could tell, he never had time for her. She was always spending time with me.

"You don't mean that. I already heard you tell Denise before that you don't care about my relationship with Lo," she pointed her finger at me.

"Well since you already know then I guess I could stop lying," I chuckled. "But for real though, to say he want to get married to you and shit, he surely don't make enough time for you like a 'in love' nigga should."

She shrugged before tucking in her bottom lip. "He's a great guy and he loves me. His job is just always keeping him busy, that's all."

"He doesn't love you enough if he can't make time for you. You always at my crib or we always hanging together, and trust me, ion got a problem with that. Not to mention, you almost just kissed me back at the house. Something up."

I could tell by the look on her face that I was getting on her nerves, but I was just being honest.

"Whatever Paris. We were just in the heat of the moment, that's all. I would not cheat on Lo. That's not the type of woman I am, and besides you don't want a girlfriend, so you sure in the hell not about to play with my feelings," she said with an attitude.

I didn't feel like arguing so I became quiet.

Pulling into the driveway of the trap, I got out before walking to the other side of the car and letting Kim out.

"Who's house is this?" she said, observing her surroundings.

"Mine," I said before grabbing her hand and leading her down the cobble stone path. She gripped mine as we walked onto the porch.

I put my key into the lock before twisting it and stepping in. When you first walked in here, you couldn't tell that this was a place that I moved my dope because it looked like a regular home.

Jermaine was sitting on the couch like always. That nigga never went home. He looked up at us before furrowing his brows. Once he noticed Kim he quickly got up and a smile came to his face. "Wassup," he said, smiling at her.

She giggled a little bit before smiling back.

Tf..

"Hi. I'm Kim," she stuck her hand out. He picked it up before attempting to bring it to his lips. I slapped it out of the way before he could do so and looked at him like he was crazy.