15.

Omniscient

Kim danced around Denise as they sat in Kim's living room. She felt like the happiest person on earth at this point.

"Girl what are you so happy for? You making me nervous with all that bouncing around," Denise said as she smacked on a bag of ruffles.

She was still pregnant as could be, and was just waiting on the baby to drop

She was still pregnant as could be, and was just waiting on the baby to drop. Today was the day of the gender reveal and baby shower and everyone was excited to know the gender of the baby.

"Everything is going so perfectly in life right now," Kim beamed.

All she could think about was Paris and the few escapades they had been having over the past two weeks. Almost every night he was rocking her world. Each time they did it, her feelings for him grew even stronger. And it wasn't just the sex, they vibed with each other in a way she hadn't vibed with anyone else.

"Kim, I'm all for you and my brother being together but I feel like you're leading Lorenzo on. This man is ready to up and marry you, and you're sleeping around. If you really want to be with Paris, you need to end it with him," Denise said.

Kim knew what she was saying was true, but she was afraid, but she didn't know exactly what she was afraid of. "He's going to be so heartbroken though D. I feel horrible. Lo doesn't deserve this. I've been with this man for almost 4 years, and he loves me. But I when I'm around Paris I get a feeling I've never felt before. He makes me feel like a different person," she said, her frown turning into a smile as she started to talk about Paris.

"Not to be mean or anything, but you're wasting Lo's time. He could be using this time to find somebody that actually wants to be with him."

One thing about Denise was that she was very blunt. She would tell you about yourself and the things you do in a heartbeat and not think twice about it.

Kim rolled her eyes before plopping down right next to her. "I hate when you tell the truth. Learn to shut up sometimes," Kim said, playfully mushing Denise's head.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I'll tell him when I get back from the baby shower," she said before picking up her phone to reply back
to Paris.

Paris: A nigga excited to see you today 🤓.  1:47 pm

Kim grinned before happily texting back.

I can't wait to see you too.  1:49 pm
*****
"Marcus please make sure the alcoholic beverages aren't mixed in with the kids beverages. I don't wanna see any five year olds walking around here drunk," Kim said as she frantically walked around the venue for the baby shower.

She was in charge of everything so she wanted to make sure that everything was perfect for her best friend.

"Chill out, everything looks good," Paris said, sneaking up behind her.