34.

3 months later

Omniscient

"Babe, you did not have to be so extra," Kim chuckled as Paris pranced around in his outfit for the baby shower. He was so excited he couldn't contain himself.

"Man yes I do, this my first born

"Man yes I do, this my first born. I gotta show out fa the one time," he said, lowering the shades that rested on his nose.

Kim shook her head as she combed her freshly straightened hair. She was well into her pregnancy, 6 months to be exact. Everyone was excited when they found out, but they had some haters of course.

"You look beautiful baby," he smiled, walking up behind her in the mirror

"You look beautiful baby," he smiled, walking up behind her in the mirror. He watched in awe as she tweaked her makeup and hair. Paris was so in love it didn't make sense.

She caught a glimpse of him looking at her, making her blush. "What?"

"Nothing, I just love you, that's all."

"I love you too babe," she said, turning around to peck his lips.

The past 3 months had been bliss for them. They had moved into a house they could finally call home, Kim was almost done with college, and the wedding planning had been going smoothly.

Paris was completely done with the drug business and started companies of his own. He was now the owner of a shades shop called Shady, and he owned a beauty bar. The beauty bar was Kim's idea, but both of the establishments brought in a whole lot of money.

They were happy, and they planned to stay that way.

Once they finished up getting ready, they headed out the door and into the car.
******
"Oh my-" Kim said in astonishment as she and Paris held hands walking into the venue.

Denise and Rose were the ones behind the baby shower planning, and they really set it off with the decor. Even though the sisters were once at odds, Kim managed to get them to mend their relationship.