10.

Kim

"You ready baby?" Lo asked, snaking his arms around my waist before giving me a quick kiss on my shoulder.

"Yeah, just let me finish up my hair," I said before he let go of me and waltzed out of the bathroom.

Since our last argument about never spending time together, he put a lot of effort into paying attention to me. We were going to the club, Spinx, tonight, and I was lowkey excited. I wasn't really a club type of girl, but I wanted to see what that wild side of life was like.

Grabbing the shades that I recently bought when I went shopping with Paris, I slid them on before smiling at my appearance.

I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted with Lo standing in front of me

I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted with Lo standing in front of me. He looked me up and down before a smirk appeared on his face. "Since when did you start wearing glasses babe?" he chuckled.

"I don't know, I just thought they were cute."

He gave me a quick peck before grabbing my hand and escorting me out the door.

Once we got into his truck, he drove off into the night.

****

Lo and I walked up to the club venue only to see that there was a long line that I definitely did not feel like waiting in.

"Babe, we can go somewhere else. I am not waiting this long," I said, already agitated.

He waved me off before grabbing my hand and leading me to the front of the line and in front of the bouncers. I could hear people in the back of us cursing us out while I was looking at Lo like he was crazy.

The bouncer looked Lo up and down before dapping him up and lifting up the rope to let him in.

My brows raised in confusion before I followed him, leaving the complaining people behind.

"You know the bouncer?" I asked.

He nodded before leading me over to the bar which had strippers dancing on it. "What can I get you baby?" the bartender asked, looking me up and down with his eyes full of lust.

I wasn't an alcohol type of girl so the first thing that came to mind was red wine. "Red wine please."

He winked at me before tending to make my drink. Glancing over at Lo, I laughed to myself. He was looking at the strippers with his eyes almost popping out of his head. My security in my relationship was at an all time high so I paid it no mind, he wouldn't dare cheat on me.

I checked out the scene of the club before my eyes landed directly on Paris. He couldn't see me, but I could definitely see him.

I bit my bottom lip as I took in his appearance. He had on a pair of shades, with his hair braided neatly under a hat.