11.

Kim

I looked at the ceiling as I laid across Denise's bed. All I could think about was what happened last night. Paris gave me an experience I never felt before and I didn't know how to feel about it.

I felt horrible for cheating on Lo, because I knew he didn't deserve that. He is such a good man, and I really do love him.

"Girl why you so quiet over there? You barely said three words since you got here," Denise asked while painting her toes white.

I was hesitant to answer because she was like my best friend, and I had sex with her brother. "Promise you won't judge me?"

"Come on now Kim, you're my best friend."

I took a deep breath before sitting up against the headboard. "Paris and I slept together last night."

She gave me a blank stare before blinking twice. "Oh my gosh, finally!" she blurted out while smiling.

Her face was lit up with excitement. She had been pressing the "me and Paris" situation, but I told her she could calm her tits.

"Girl calm down," I chucked.

"No ma'am. I am way to excited about this. You finally decided to leave yo other nigga and get with my brother. This is the news of the year."

Like I said, I didn't know how I felt about the situation so I kept my mouth closed thinking that she would change the subject, but she didn't.

Eventually, I blocked out the sound of her voice before I heard a knock on the door.

King peeked his head in before smiling at me. I covered my face to hide the fact that was blushing before nodding at him. "Kim, can I holla at you real quick?" he asked.

I nodded before getting off of the bed and following him down the hall and into his room. He sat me down on the bed, making the nervousness in my body heighten.

"I've been thinking a lot about last night, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. I loved every single moment of it, from the time I took your clothes off, til the time I watched you cum all over me," he started, making me tighten my legs.

"Being that you got a nigga, and I got all types of fucked up stuff going on with me and my life, I think we should just forget about what happened and not let it happen again. We're better off being like we were, friends. I don't want to complicate shit, I want our friendship to stay the same. Plus, I don't want a relationship right now, and even if I did I couldn't be with you cause you in one yourself."

My heart dropped as he spoke to me. I felt embarrassed, and I felt like he used me. I knew my feelings towards him were complicated before hand, but now they were crystal clear, I had feelings for him and they were one-sided.

As much as I wanted to cry, I mustered up enough strength to suck it up and speak. "Well why did you have sex with me then? If you so say got so much going on in your life, why do that to me?"

"Do what to you? I didn't know you had feelings fa me," he exclaimed.

He was really playing innocent like he didn't do shit, and it was pissing me off. "You used me! Here I am running all over the damn place with you, spending less time with my boyfriend to be with you, spending the night at your house, going against my morals and sleeping with you, and you mean to tell me you didn't know I had feelings for you?! Bullshit, that is complete bullshit," I raised my voice.

I knew Denise could hear us, but I didn't care, I was pissed.

"Man lower yo voice, I don't like nobody in my business. Kim I didn't know how you felt about me. You was sending me all different types of signals."

Everything that came out of his mouth sounded like bs. The more I stood in his presence, the dumber I felt.

"Well I hope this signal is crystal clear," I said before flipping him off and storming out of his room.

Tears slowly streamed down my face as I stomped throughout the house and out the door.
****

Paris

"You bout dumb as a bitch," Jermaine said, plopping back on the couch.

I had just explained to him what had went down between me and Kim. I was never one to discuss my feelings or business with anybody but I could trust Maine, he was my nigga.

"Nigga shutup," I kissed my teeth.

He smushed the cigar he was previously smoking into an ashtray on the coffee table before coughing.

"I'm just saying. How you fuck her, tell her you don't want to be in a relationship, and expect her to be friends with you afterwards? See, you need some lessons from ya boy, cause I know how to handle women."

"Maine, you know why I did what I did. I'm a fucking king pin, I can't be with her right now, it's too damn risky. Niggas already coming for my head I don't want them coming for hers. You know what happened last time with Kiko," I said, stroking my goatee.

The only reason I told Kim that we should just be friends was because I'm too damn dangerous for her to be with. She got a life full of so many opportunities ahead of her, and I don't want her to fuck none of it up messing with me.

"That's understandable, but you can't just say fuck love just cause of one mistake. That was out of your control."

"Well she think I'm full of shit now, so it don't even matter. She better off without me in her life."

Just as Maine was about to say more, Marcus came through the house, I assume from just making a drop. He seemed like he just got through running a marathon because he was out of breath.

"Nigga what the hell wrong with you?" I asked.

"Man I think I was being followed so I ran my ass all the way here."

I kissed my teeth before getting up and standing directly in front of his face. "I know you better not had led them niggas over here," I said harshly.

He stared at me for a minute before vigorously shaking his head. Looking at him for a few more seconds, I kissed my teeth before sitting back down.

Out of boredom, I took my phone out of my pocket before hopping on instagram. I scrolled through my feed before going to the search bar and searching up Kim's name.

I smiled at the few pictures she had posted up there before going to an old picture of her and her nigga. Sighing I went to the top of the page before clicking block.

Maybe this was for the best.

Or was it?
*********

Excuse mistakes and typos

Yours Truly,
       PrincessNesh💋🤑

Yours Truly,       PrincessNesh💋🤑