Part IV

Looking around, you started to get bored and you never been a fan of parties. The worst thing about it is that you can't put on your earphones and listen to your music. You just want to stop hearing people babbling about themselves. So, you just texted Devon.

"Save me! I'm dying here!! I'm so bored!!!!" You typed in and sent to Devon. Not that long you received a respond 'Are you sure you are bored, not horny?' Quietly reading the text. Then reading the sender, it was Tom. Your eyes widen and couldn't help but to palm your self.

"Are you okay, [Y/N]?" Asked the person sitting across from you.

"Yes, I'm fine." you answered faking a smile. You sent the message to Tom, not to Devon. "I'm not horny. I am really bored! You know I don't like parties." You texted him back.

"Yeah, keep telling that to yourself. Are you sure you are not horny?" Tom's message. This made you laugh.

"Tom, if you are horny just tell me. Don't point fingers." You typed and hit send with a smirk.

"Oh, you don't know how much I want to rip that dress off you." He responded.

"Not, if I rip your suits first. Put my hands around your neck and run my nails from your neck down to your chest. Leaving scratches on your skin." You texted while chewing your lips.

"I will cover your body with love bites, every inch of you. Bite the skin on your neck while I thrust inside you. I'll make you scream my name." was his response. Looking at your screen, Tom knew how to turn you on. Then he sent you another text "Do you want to sneak out and have a burger at Henry's?" it says.

A chuckle escapes your lips, Tom can be so random and cute sometimes. You text him, yes and you made up an excuse to go home early. Finding a cab, you went to Henry's pub. It's the pub where you two hang out a lot and even before you two became fuck buddy you've been going to that place with Tom.

"Someone is looking sharp," you said seeing Tom who was leaning at his car.

"Thanks." he said smiling at the view of you.

"I think, he is already close," you said seeing the closed sign on the door.

"He'll open for us." Tom said knocking at the door then not that long an old man opens the door for you "Good evening, Henry." Tom greeted.

"Hi, Henry." you said smiling at the old man.

"I'm sorry but I'm already close for the night." Henry said knowing why you and Tom were there.

"Come on, Henry, we are hungry and it been a while since we came here." Tom said.

"Please." you added.

"Fine." Henry gave in and let you two come in "So what brings you two here?" he asked as you and Tom sat the bar.

"Your famous burger and we miss you." Tom said with a smile.

"You two are not here to invite me to your wedding?" he sighed "Just when I thought that you two are finally together."

"No, we are not. We just really miss you and your place." You answered smiling at him.

Henry sighed "I wish to see that day, you know. But I think we have to wait. You two look dressed up tonight. Did you went to a party?"

"Yes, Tom was in his movie premiere and I was at a party for writers. We got bored and decided to go here and your foods are way better than those fancy foods." you answered.

"Of course! My food is the best." he exclaimed ,"but this is the last time I'll open after I closed for the night for you two."

"We have to say sorry in advance. We can't promise that." Tom answered making Henry rolled his eyes.

"So, what will be your order?" Henry asked chuckling.

"Burger" you exclaimed.

"Same and two beers," he said looking at you.

"Yes, please."

Then Henry gave you a mug of his famous beer before vanishing into the kitchen. Removing your coat, Tom's eyes watch the fabric run on your skin and how your muscles move.

"That's not the dress I saw at Devon's," Tom commented brushing his lips with his fingers.

"Yes, and I have no choice but to wear this because Devon won't give me the dress I picked," you said feeling bit frustrated.

"Well, it looks good on you. This is better than the other one." Tom's eyes were still on you.

"I just don't like that this shows a bit of skin."
With that, Tom noticed how the cut at the back of the dress is bit low and the front shows a bit of your cleavage but it not slutty. It is more of sexy classy look.

"This dress fits you perfectly." Tom cupped your face making you looked at him. Your gaze was fixed on each other as his finger traced your skin from your jawline down to your chest. His finger sends a tingly feeling all over your body "I can't wait to rip it from your body." he said with lustful eyes.

"Not here." You said sitting properly.

Then a playfully smirk appeared on his lips. Tom sat a bit closer to you and you felt his hand getting inside of your dress. His warm hand was resting on your thigh. Glaring at him, Tom only responded with a wink. You were about to protest when he slides his hand higher.

|End of Part IV|