PartXIX

You and Tom went inside where you prepared him a cup of tea.

"Thank you." Tom politely said as you handed him his cup.

"Your hands are freezing." You sighed. You left the room for a moment and took a duvet into the dryer and put it over Tom's shoulder and he commented: "That feels so good."

"Of course, you are freezing." You told him sitting next to him "What were you doing out there? You could have waited for me here, inside the house where it is warm."

"I actually don't know, all I know I have to see you and getting into your house didn't cross my mind even I have the key. I really don't know." Tom honestly answered and you can tell that he was telling the truth and there was a knot formed between his brows.

"I don't know what's going on with you Tom but you're being adorable." You said pinching his cheeks.

"I.. I might actually know." Tom responded.

"What is it?" You asked facing him but instead of words, he answered you with a sneeze "Alright, big boy, we can't afford for you to get sick."

You two stayed on the coach quietly enjoying each other's heat. After few minutes Tom's phone started to ring but he ignored it.

"That might be important." You said looking at him.

"It was Luke, he will just text me the details," Tom answered pulling you back into his arms.
"That is so not you." You said snuggling closer to him.

"What? Look we were talking about this new project and I already know the details. I'm sure he is just making sure that I know everything." Tom softly rub your arm.

"Even you know what it is about, you will answer your phone." You pointed out.

"I do but I want to stay like this." He said kissing you on the forehead.

"Do I have to remind you that cuddling is a big no." You chuckled.

It was years ago when you and Tom agreed to be sexually involved with each other. It started with a random conversation.

"Why is it that a man can't stop sleeping with random women?" You asked sitting across Tom, you were at Henry's enjoying your beers.

"Why is it woman can only sleep with the guy they have a relationship with?" Tom asked back.

"You know our questions are contradicting what the other is saying." you pointed out.

"Yet it is true in a way," Tom added.

"I totally agree. Why can people be physically involved with someone without the conflict of being in a relationship and being judged or that stupid feeling called love?" you responded then Ton chuckled "What is it, Hiddleston?"

"Well, I just had a crazy idea but..." Tom answered looked at you while gulping his beer "No, I don't think."

"Spill it out." You insisted.

"Fine" Tom took a deep breath and let out a small laugh "Oh boy, a beer will be poured down on me."

"Thomas, come on." You playfully punched him on the arm. The alcohol was definitely flowing in both of your systems "I think, I've heard all of your crazy ideas so just spill it out, Hiddleston."

"Alright, alright, so I was thinking about this crazy idea of friends with benefits." Tom watched your reaction, you almost choked your beer.

"Fuck buddies," you said wiping your mouth with the back of your hand.

"Yes, I know it is crazy but we are both single and not looking for relationship.." Tom started to bubble.

"Not a bad idea," you said and Tom was surprised by what he was hearing.

"You agree with me?" Tom asked and you nodded yes "[Y/N], are you sure?"

"Yes, maybe we can try." You said confidently.

"We need to set rules."

"Yes!" you agreed.

"Whatever's in our beer is making us crazy brave." Tom looked at his mug "Alright, no intimate moments; cuddling, looking at each other's eyes with goggling eyes, and no staying till morning." Tom started.

"Staying till morning?" you dumbfounded asked.

"Yes, you know that butterfly feeling you feel in the morning when you wake up next to some?"

"Tom that works when you have feelings for someone." you rolled your eyes.

"That's what we're going to avoid, so before dawn, I have to go," Tom explained.

"Alright, no breakfast then." you giggled.

"Well, maybe tea before I go," he said.

"So we are doing it in my place." You said raising a brow.

"Not really but we can talk about the schedule." Tom said with a wink.

"Never catch a feeling, we will not be romantically involved with each other.," you added.

That night, you two ended up in your place and had a steamy sex. Adrenaline was rushing through your bodies as it creates friction. It was beyond satisfying when you two reached your climax.

"That..." you said catching your breath.

"Yeah, that." Tom said and both of you laughed "I think this will work."

"I kinda agree with you," you said covering your body.

"Hey." Tom softly mumbled as you faced him "I just want you to know that I still do respect you."

"Oh, so you do respect me," you said tapping his cheeks.

From that day, you two continue to hook up and stayed casual with your relationship, never talked if you two need to move it to the next level. Just two friend hooking up and still have respect for each other.

|End of Part XIX|