Part XIII

Looking at Jude, you were ready to smack him in the face. He's been teasing you nonstop.

"[Y/N], come on. Don't be grumpy, I'm not the one who told Tom.."

"Not a word." You said taking a bite of your food.

"Look, if I need to talk to Tom, just tell me. As much as I like the thrill of knowing that Tom is jealous I don't want to have a conflict with him. He seems to be a good man." Jude responded.

"Jealous? I don't think so, I think he just doesn't want to invade my privacy. Jude, you know our set up." you told him.

"Yes, I am fully aware. [Y/N], I am fully aware that you have fallen for him." He caught you off guard.

"Love is not our option."

"You are wrong, you have an option and you just decided not to chose because you are afraid that he may not feel the same." Jude's words hit you hard.

"And I thought we are here to celebrate," you said pointing your fork at him.

Tom was phasing back and forth, running his long slender finger through his curly hair. He getting insane and restless.

"Do you think this Jude guy is the guy Devon is talking about?" Tom asked looking at Bobby "Do you think she is serious with him?" picking Bobby on his arms "I'm going insane if I didn't get any answer."

So Tom, do what he has to do if he can't get the answers from you, he has to take it from someone who may know the answers.

"Devon, speaking," she answered.

"Devon, its Tom." Tom response.

"Oh, hi, how are you? [Y/N] is not with me." Tom can tell the latter was grinning.

"I think I got that figure out when I called her earlier." Tom let out a heavy sigh.

"And you sound not happy."

"No, I am not. Look, you told me before that [Y/N] is seeing someone." Tom started.

"Yes, I did mention that to you," Devon answered.

"The guy's name, is it Jude?" He asked.

"No, actually she never mentioned the guy's name." Devon suddenly came to a realization.

"I see." Tom felt disappointed not getting any answer.

"Why you asked?" She asked.

"I called her earlier and when she answered, [Y/N] thought that I'm Jude." Tom felt kinda irritated.

"Is it jealousy I'm sensing." Devon grinned at her phone.

"Curiosity." Tom stated.

"You just said that you are not happy about it! Come on, Tom."

"Fine! Okay, I... I can't believe I'm saying this. I am jealous." Tom admitted making Devon squealed "My ears!"

"Oh, Tom, you are in love with her." Devon happily said.

"I am, I am in love with her and don't tell her! I want to tell her myself." Tom immediately added.

"Oh my gosh! Finally! Of course, I won't tell her. Tom, I'm so happy for both of you." Devon sincerely said.

"But she is with that Jude guy." Tom sighed.

"Look, [Y/N] might be with a friend. I know she has a friend name, Jude. You better ask her. Wait, you did ask her right?"

"She tried but I got scared and now here we are," Tom answered.

"What?!" Devon would smack Tom on the head "You better talk to her, Hiddleston."

"I.. I will, I will but I messed it up."

"Then fix it!" Devon hang up.

Looking dumbfounded on his phone, a smile grow on his face so the guy you with is just a friend but it faded at the thought of what if Devon is wrong. After few days, Tom decided to pay you a visit.

"Tom," you exclaimed pulling him into an embrace.

"Hey." Tom pulled you a bit closer inhaling your scent.

"Come in, what brings you here." You asked smiling at him.

"I just feel like I should be here." he simply answered.

"Miss me?" you said putting your arms around him.

"I do." Tom cupped your chin "I know you miss me too." there was a desire and lust in his eyes and you know you feel the same. Placing your hands on his nape, you pulled Tom and kissed him passionately. You've been thinking about him nonstop and you just want to be with him, to feel him "You are mine now."

"All yours." You whispered.

Without pulling away from each other, you two made it to your bedroom where Tom lay you on the bed. Taking off his shirt, you found yourself chewing your lips. He got on top of you, you can feel the bulge in his pants as you put your legs around him.

"I'm going to be gone for a long time," Tom said breaking the kiss.

"What?" you asked catching your breath.

"I need to do the promotion and then the premiere of Infinity War." he answers caressing your face.

"Then we should stop this." you said.

"What?" Tom's face was full confusion.

"We can continue this once you get back," you said with a grin lingering on your lips.

"You are killing me," Tom said kissing you fully on the lips.

"You will live, and once you get back we can continue this and maybe." you started to play with his hair "maybe we can do some experiment, do something naughty."

"Why wait that long if we can do it now." Tom said kissing your neck.

"It will be exciting," you said with enthusiast.

"For you, I bet that Jude will be all over you when I'm gone." Tom rolled his eyes.

"He is a friend of mine. A friend from work," you said pulling him down for another kiss.

"Just friend nothing more?" Tom asked.

"Yes." you answered "Wait, you thought that I am dating him," you said letting out a soft laugh.

"Devon told me that you are seeing someone." Tom honestly respond.

"I did tell her that I am sleeping with someone and I can't tell her that it is you because if she finds out, she will go crazy over it," you told him.

"So..." Tom couldn't help but smile. All along the guys that he was jealous with is himself "[Y/N], you are making me insane."

Tom leaned in and kissed you once more. How can he be so stupid? That night nothing happened but you two stayed in each other's arms. For now you two were content to be with each other, he can confess to you in some other time. Maybe after he was done with Infinity War promotions and primers.

|End of Part XIII