Part XXV

Tom held both of your hands and guided you. Your heart started to beat fast, his hands felt so warm.

"No peeking, [Y/N]" Tom said making you laugh.

"Yeah, right. Can I remove my blindfold?" you asked.

"Wait," Tom said and even you can't see him you can feel that he was a bit nervous.

"You are not proposing to me, Hiddleston." You joked.

"Well, not yet," Tom answered making you chuckled.

"Idiot." You giggled.

"Okay, now we can remove your blindfold" He help you remove it and when you opened your eyes, you just couldn't help but smile and giggled.

"Your special place is Henry's." You said looking at the familiar place.

"Yes." Tom proudly said and seeing yourself reactions "Don't worry, I will tell you why."

"Yes, please. I do understand if it is the food and Henry itself because the food is amazing and Henry is a great man" you said.

"Yes! Lovebirds are here." Henry excited exclaimed, "Come in, come in, your table is waiting for you."

"Good evening, Henry," you said.

"Good evening." Henry smiled at you and Tom who help you out with your chair.

"Good evening" Tom greeted back as he takes his seat.

"Call me if you need anything and the place is all yours," Henry added.

"You rented the whole place?" you asked looking at Tom.

"Yes, I want it to be just the two of us," Tom answered kissing the back of your hand "I know that you are hungry so I asked Henry to get the food ready."

"You are making me fall for you, Hiddleston." You said looking at the foods in your table.

"That's the plan." He said winking at you.

"Well, it is working." You said smiling at him.

"Good."

You two started to eat and you just have to ask him this question "So, your special place is Henry's, why?"

"Why? Because we spent a lot of time here." Tom answered.

"But we also spend a lot of time in my room," you said arching a brow.

"That's different," Tom pointed out "Look, [Y/N], we became close because we continuously hanging out here and it was here when our deal was made but all the celebrations we had here and their might some sad memories too. It was here when I finally accepted my feelings for you." He said looking at you with so much love "If it wasn't for Henry, I may not realize it at all."

"I'm speechless." Your honest response.

"I just need a little push," Tom said smiling at you.

"Really, just a little push?"

"Yes, I was devastated that time and decided to have a beer so I came here and Henry talked to me," Tom answered.

"What did he say?"

"He told me that I should accept my feelings for you. Remember the night we sneak out from the event we were in and decided to meet up?"

"Yeah, and we did it in his restroom? I still remember that" you said nodding your head.

"Before you came back he told me that I should not let you go and get my feelings for you sorted out. That I have an amazing woman with me and I should not waste my time fooling around with her."  Tom took a deep breath and continued "Then after he told me that, I started to realize that he was right. I started to get jealous and feel upset whenever I can't spend time with you. The thought of there are better men out there who might deserve you more than I do, frustrates me. Then all of a sudden Jude came to the picture and... [Y/N], I wasted so much time."

"Tom, I got it," you said squeezing his hand "I have a confession to make. All this time, I knew that I see more than the guy I am sleeping with or a friend. I've been in denial for so long that I learned to ignore my feelings for you."

"[Y/N]" Tom softly mumbled, almost heartbroken.

"Don't feel bad for me because I was uncertain too. Thinking of falling for you scares me. We were good with our set up and everything is going well, I don't want to ruin it but that change now." you said smiling at Tom "I'm no longer scared."

Tom held your hands and kissed the back of it "We wasted so much time."

"We did."

"[Y/N], I love you." he said looking at you in the eyes with so much love "I love you."

"And I love you too," you said pulling him into a kiss.

|End of Part XXV|