Part VI

Staring at the ceiling, Tom's been having a hard time sleeping. Yes he isn't busy and he has all the time but he still couldn't sleep. Then he heard Bobby's cry making him stand up.

"What is it, little guy?" he said picking him up "are you hungry?" Bobby reaches to his face and licks him on the cheek "Do you want to go for a walk?"

Tom took Bobby's leash and they drive to the part. Tom took this time to think and just like the other time he tried to think, he ends up thinking about you. Just like a cue, his phone rang.

"Hello," Tom answered.

"Tom!! You wouldn't believe this but my script got approved!!" you said screaming on the phone.

"Really?! Wow!! Congratulations." he greeted.

"Thank you. Now, we have to have at least a small celebration." you excitedly said "I'll meet you at Henry's. Bye for now." you said hanging up the phone.

"[Y/N]" Tom called but it was too late you have already disconnected the phone "I... I'm happy for you. You deserve it, you are a great writer and your imagination seems endless and I want to be part of the world you are creating. To be the knight who will protect you, a cavalier who will show you what being a true woman is, the boy who will make you feel how fun life is, the man who will make you fall in love."

Looking at the phone in his hand, Tom couldn't believe what he said. Did he just say those words? He just wants to say congratulation and he is happy for you but where those words came from?

"Bobby, don't you think I like [Y/N] more than I should have?" Tom asked, picking up the dog "Forget it."

Later that day, Tom was getting ready to meet you up at Henry's. He dressed well, fix his hair, trims a bit of his beard and he is now standing in front of a flower shop looking at the flowers displace outside.

"[Y/N] is never picky with flowers," Devon told him.

"Bloody hell! Devon, don't you ever do that again." Tom almost jump on his spot.

"Hey, I'm just helping you out. Did [Y/N] invites you too?" she asked giggling.

"Are you meeting her at Henry's?" he asked, feeling a bit disappointed.

"Yes." Devon won't stop grinning "So, what flower are you trying to get her?"

"I'm not trying to buy a flower for [Y/N]. It just so happened that I pass by and saw these beautiful flowers." Tom reasoned out.

"Whatever Hiddleston." Devon walked out.

"I am not buying a flower for [Y/N]," Tom said catching up with her.

"You know Tom, [Y/N] is an amazing woman. Why don't you man up and ask her out? Don't go for a girl, you need a woman. You may not admit it but I am sure that there is a point where you think that she can be the one." Devon responded.

"[Y/N] is my friend, my best friend. Thinking about it already disgust me." He said but he didn't mean it.

"And she said the same thing to me a million times." rolling her eyes.

"See, the feelings are mutual. Why you keep pushing us?"

"Because I'm seeing the things that you two are ignoring." Devon was getting frustrated "Why can't you see that you two are good for each other? Look, I'm not allowed to say this but [Y/N] is seeing someone and I hope it is not too late for you when you realize your feelings for her."

This caught him off gourd, that he stopped walking for a moment asking himself if that is the reason why you won't let him stay that night? He felt his heart wince in pain. Tom hates these feelings. They arrived at Henry's and you were waiting outside for them. You wave your hand happily at them when you saw them and giving them your bright smile. Tom couldn't help but smile with the view of you. Suddenly the pain went away.

"And I thought you two stood me up," you said giving them a hug.

"If I knew that you invited Tom, maybe," Devon responded with a grin.

"You love me way too much to do that," you said pulling them inside the pub.

"Congrats, [Y/N]." Devon pulled you for another hug "I can't believe it, you finally have one of your works turns into a movie."

"Well, I still need to turn it into a script, so I have a lot of works to do," you said pulling away.

"Well, that doesn't matter now. Let's go inside and celebrate." Tom said opening the door for you and Devon.

You immediately got a table and ordered. Henry congratulated you and even gave you a cake as a treat. You told them how your editor submitted your work to a movie producer he knows instead of a publishing company. Your Editor just wants to share the plot with his friend but the Producer took interest in your work and sees it as one of the movies he wants to produce. Tom can see how truly happy you were. He has seen you celebrating and happy for so many times but there was something more on your smile that day that he couldn't look away.

"Devon, come on. Please stay a bit longer," you begged.

"I'm so sorry, [Y/N]. If only this isn't emergency, I'd stay but I really have to go." Devon apologetic respond "I promise, I will make it up to you."

"Fine," you said giving in.

"Hey, Hiddleston, take care of her or I will leak your naked video online." Devon threatened.

"What? You have a naked video of me?" Tom asked not knowing if he should believe her or not.

"Bye." Devon runoff making you laugh.

"Can you explain that?" Tom asked looking at you.

"Remember when you asked him to dress you up for the premiere?" You asked grinning at him.

"Yeah." Tom simply respond.

"Devon, have a hidden camera on the dressing room you used," you said trying your best not to laugh. Tom's face turned pale.

"Please, tell me you are joking."

"Devon was surprised when she saw how big Tommy is," you added wiggling your brows.

"[Y/N], please tell me you are joking," Tom repeated. You couldn't hold it any longer and you burst out laughing "That is not funny." he complained.

"Oh Tom." capping his face "you should have seen the look on your face," you said between laugh.

Glaring at you, no, Tom couldn't bring himself to be mad at you. So he laughed with you "That's horrible!" he said putting his face in his hands then looking at you "You need to be punished."

"I'm here to celebrate, not to be punished," you said pointing a finger at him.

"That is bad manners, woman." he said holding your pointing finger down "and fine, we will celebrate. No, kinky stuff for now." he added with a wink.

"Thank you," you said pulling your hands from him and drink your beer happily.

Watching you, Tom took a deep breath and told himself that he needs to sort out his feelings for you. Is he only like this because you two are sexually involved with each other or is it because he is falling in love.

|End of Part VI|