crème brûlée

chapter 13

✧✧✧

We were matching to say the least. We both donned a black tee graciously despite the morning sunshine. Walking side by side, I spotted the black car that somewhat intrigued me to buy my own vehicle with such beauty. But to my surprise, he led me in a direction opposite of his car. The bus stop.

"Are we walking?"

He lightly laughed at my subtle hope of not riding the city bus. It was the cursed transportation of my entire high school life and partial present life.

"I figured we'd take the bus there. After all, our destinations are a little more interesting than usual."

"Destinations? As in, we're going to multiple places?"

"Yes sweetness."

I almost cursed at the thought. Considering my outfit choice was mediocre—and that's being generous—I hoped our destinations weren't as fancy as I'd object to.

First up was the bus. As soon as we hopped on, I quickly made my way to the back; the best place to avoid the many eyes of elders and various strangers who just can't seem to keep their eyes to themselves. Jungkook happily sat beside me, sitting back and spreading his legs outward; taking advantage of the abundance of leg room to his disposal. It was only then that I had become aware of our coordination. We matched. All too perfectly. And I kind of liked it.

I lied. I was fucking swooning for it.

I knew all too well that I'd never get over the way his legs looked in blue denim. Thighs sculpted to perfection, hidden beneath amazing denim that accented his muscles graciously. The leather belt that hugged around his waist tightly and secured; just enough to show me how tiny his waist truly was. And as soon as my eyes focused upon the exemplary size of his biceps peaking from beyond the short black sleeves of his tee, I could already feel my insides squirming.

"Did you sleep well?"

What?

"Huh?"

He chuckled, stretching his right arm back and around my form. As if to impair the space between us and taunt my poor heart even more than it already had been.

"Sleep, did you get a lot of it?"

"Y-Yeah, until you gave me nowhere near a minute to get ready."

"Good, because I wouldn't want this exciting day of ours to tire you before tonight."

My heart raced.

"Tonight? What's tonight?"

Then he leaned in. Lips grazing my ear just enough to send chills down my spine and release a soft breath from my lips. Licking his own, he began to speak,

"I'm glad you chose the back seats. I wouldn't want you to make any sounds near the poor elderly women."

An inhale of breath trapped itself within my lungs; holding it was the hardest part. His moist lips took hold of my ear lobe, nibbling onto it just enough to create a tingling sensation along my nape. It felt new.

His controlled flesh made its way to where it once declared ownership and territory; doing such a great job at making my head tilt to the side for more. Access was granted and he didn't let his time go to waste as he kissed along the sensitive expanse of my neck. My nails dug into the denim at my reach, suddenly feeling overwhelmed by the hardness of his thigh.

I stopped him all too soon, knowing for sure that a hickey would present itself once again. And I had no makeup on hand to cover it up. Despite how good it felt.

"Jungkook, not now."

"I know, this is just a sneak peak. For tonight."

If that didn't send me over the edge, his sweet scent was sure to do it—crème brûlée.

✧✧✧

a/n: they finna 👉👌

also, if homeboi ends up with a
mustache, i'll shit myself

a/n: they finna 👉👌—also, if homeboi ends up with a mustache, i'll shit myself

he's so fine it's fucking dangerous