luxure

chapter 27

✧✧✧

The tiles of the shower floor were my view as I let the soothing lukewarm water cascade over my head, streaming down my body like a warm waterfall that splashed at the base of the shower. With the water ricocheting off the tile floor, I was brought back to reality as such a noise managed to interrupt my thoughts.

He insisted I take a shower. To relax. But I couldn't. With the thought of his smile as he bid a goodnight just minutes ago, resonating in my mind, there was no way I could relax. I already missed him. And I wished he didn't leave.

Snatching the bottle of strawberry shampoo from the shower caddy, I heaved a sigh; frustrated with myself and my thoughts. But before my fingers could squeeze at the base of the bottle, the sound of a door slamming was all that registered through my mind. And it was just enough to get my heart racing; palpitating vigorously as the sudden possibility of it being an intruder crossed my mind.

I was gonna fucking die.

Then the bathroom door flung open. And all I could see through the blur of the shower curtain was the silhouette of an all too familiar figure. And god did it bring a shiver to my lips.

"Jungkook?"

In an instant, the shower curtain was pushed aside with absolute force, revealing an aggravated male with peach hair. Chest heaving up and down as he panted with aggression. His eyes were dark and deadly, and he was ready to attack. Without uttering a single word, he threw his jacket off—letting it fall to the bathroom floor—and forced his way into the shower. Disregarding his clothes entirely.

My wet and naked body was greeted with the cold tiled wall as large hands restrained me against the surface behind me. With water still streaming from the shower head, I gasped as it washed over me. And he had no regards for it.

"Jungkook—what the fuck—"

"I thought I could hold back but I can't. I can't stop thinking about you. I want to make love to you every minute of every day. I'm a fucking mess because of you—I can't believe the things you do to me Kari."

What was I supposed to say to that? Thanks but I'm naked and you're getting wet and I'd prefer to shower alone?

"J-Jungkook—"

"I've always seen you at the café, always noticed you and your favorite yellow top. You were always so beautiful and cheery. I never imagined you'd be even better in person."

A soft whine left my lips as I struggled within his grasp, trying my dearest to ignore the unbelievable predicament I was in, and rather, try to figure out why the hell this was happening.

"You're getting wet Jungkook, maybe you should—"

"Keep your pretty little lips shut before I shut them myself."