caramel

chapter 20

✧✧✧

It was a torrid juncture. One of which skin felt tacky in all the best ways. My lips quivered against his forehead, renouncing my now nude body against his own. Through blurred vision, I could see the beauty of intricate line work comprised of ink along soft skin. It was exquisitely beautiful.

His bare lap was the perfect throne as his muscular arms wrapped around me, securely holding my naked body and never letting me go. My lips grazed his own, not allowing them to touch completely or stay in one spot too long. It was like an exploration. Discovering the areas that made him sigh, shiver or beg for more.

His lips being that spot. 

With a gentle graze, I gave up my lips and indulged in the satisfying sensation that always warmed me up in an instant. His moist lips capturing my own to mold together never failed. It was like a drug—once you give in, you can never find a way out. And that's exactly the predicament I was in. Being naked was no longer a worry in my mind, for his lips and his hands guided me through every little thing. And I was needy for him.

My fingers found the ends of his magenta locks, luscious strands becoming prisoners in my grasp as his lips trailed from my lips, along my jaw and finally exploring the expanse of my neck. He was aware of the things that sent me over the edge; my neck was one of many sensitivities. He took advantage of that.

Multiple sighs slipped from my lips as he nipped, sucked and kissed such an expanse promptly. Pecks morphed into open mouthed kisses; as if my neck was doused in vanilla. My nails dug into his nape, crescents surely forming graciously upon his soft, balmy skin. Groaning at that, he seemed to almost like it. So I did it again.

"Keep that up and I won't go easy on you sweetness."

His words felt like a pang, right in my gut as I suddenly grew more curious. I soon became aware of a hardness beneath me, gradually becoming stiffer and larger as my fingers felt around his undercut. I wasn't clueless either. Virgin or not, I knew all too well what was happening. And god did I want it to happen.

"Then don't."

I managed to breathe out against his lips, but as soon as such words left my mouth, a chuckle left his,

"Oh sweetness—aren't you fond of walking? I suggest you choose your words wisely."

There it was. The curiosity that was sure to get me in trouble sooner or later. But I couldn't help myself. The carnal desires that beckoned within me were all too strong. I wanted to know what it felt like. I wanted to feel him everywhere. I was willing to give up everything just to experience it.