Rvb S7 E2 "Free Refills"

Valhalla/Blue Base
To Wade, sitting on top of the base with a small pink female A.I floating above his shoulder.

(A/N: Think of a pink Cortona)

Wade: I think it's time, I got some answers from you... uhh, what's your name?

Zeta: You can call me Zeta! What would you like to know?

Wade: For starters, how did you even get inside of my head?

Zeta: Well, when you made contact with my unit... I kind of rushed into your head and make you pass out. Sorry, about that it... I was just so, excited of getting out of that unit!

Wade: That's fine I guess, just don't go making a mess in my head, alright?

Zeta: I hear it, loud and clear!

Wade: Not to sound rude but, how long are you going be tagging along?

Zeta: I don't really have any else to go. I was hoping... (Pleading look) I could stay with you?

Wade: I... guess it wouldn't hurt to have someone else in my head then.

Zeta: YES! I promise you won't regret this Wade!

Wade: (Giggles) Alright, we should probably head inside and see how Caboose is doing.

Zeta: Is he still working on Epsilon?

Wade: (Shrugs) Probably.

To Caboose inside the base, talking to the Epsilon unit.

Caboose: Then there was the time we got a tank. Of course no one knew how to drive it, but then there was a big fight, my team got in trouble. So I talked to the tank. She was really nice, you're really gonna like her. Anyways, the team was in trouble, and I had to use the tank to drive out there to help them. ...Well, help most of them. ...Erm, some of them. ...Okay, let's just say this: I drove the tank, and some people got helped... and some other people didn't get helped. ...Details aren't really important.

Red Base
Sarge is running around, searching through multiple areas of the base for Grif. He then ends up in front of the Warthog.

Sarge: Grif! Where the hell are ya? Grif! Grif? Grif! Come on!

Grif: (From in the base) I'm in here!

Sarge: Where are you? Grif, I need you!

Grif: In here, in the base!

Sarge: I can't hear you! Get out here!

Sarge runs towards the base while Grif is exiting it.

Grif: Okay. Damn, what is it?

Sarge: Where's Leo and Simmons?

Grif: Leo and Simmons? If you wanted them, then why didn't you yell like a lunatic for them?

Sarge: Damn it, Grif! I entrusted you with one duty! And that's to know exactly where they are at all times so I can find them! Leo watches Lopez, Simmons watches Donut, Donut watches me.

Grif: Yeah, who watches me?

Sarge: Nobody. You move less than Donut does. Now where are they?

Grif: I don't know, they went downstairs in your hologram simulatron or whatever the hell you call it.

Sarge: Excellent work, Private Grif!