Rvb S7 E14 "The Installation"

SandTrap Temple
The Elephant is seen ramming into the temple's door but, not making a dent. Inside of the temple, where Tucker, Sarge, Leo, Grif, and Caboose are seen standard near the temple's door.

Leo: What are they doing out there?

Tucker: They've been trying to blast their way in here ever since I locked it down. They're not having much luck though, ARE YOU, FUCKING ASSHOLES? The stuff looks like rock, but it's way tougher.

Grif: What's tougher than rock?

Caboose: Paper.

Tucker: How the fuck should I know? Super rock? What am I, some kind of, geographist?

Sarge: They have some kind of big machine out there.

Tucker: Yeah, they just got that thing. I think they think they're gonna yank this door off with it. Not fucking happening.

Leo: They're trying get their hands on that weapon, right?

Tucker: Yeah, and we can't let them turn it on, no matter what happens.

Sarge: Well, why don't we just turn it on and use it against them?

Tucker: The fuck, what!? We don't know what it does! We can turn it on and it could make us all sterile.

Caboose is seen in the background running into a different room without anyone noticing him.

Grif: Would it do that?

Tucker: Well, the last weapon we found was designed to wipe out all organic life in a huge radius.

Grif: (whistles) Wow. ... What's a, radius?

Leo: Seriously?

Tucker: I don't know, they just made me learn this crap for my dumb job. Point is, don't touch anything. You hit the wrong button or flip the wrong switch, we'll all be dead before you can say—Where's Caboose?

Sarge: Uh, I don't think that's how that expression goes.

Tucker: No, I mean where the fuck is Caboose?

Leo: Oh yeah... he has a tendency to wander off a bit. He's been trying to rig equipment to do something, lately. We don't really know what he's been trying to do exactly. But, I'm sure it's really important to him, tho.

Tucker: What? I just said not to touch anything, and you guys went and walk away to find equipment? What the hell is wrong with you? Man, I swear, you guys have always been idiots, but this takes the cake!

Leo: Hey! Not all of us are idiots!

Tucker: Ok! But, the rest of you are idiots!

Grif: He's on your team, asshole.

Tucker: Oh. Right. ...Hey, uh, so if you guys aren't doing anything, you wanna help me go find Caboose?

Sarge: Let's go.

Sarge, Leo and Grif begin to walk off past Tucker.

Grif: So embarrassing for you...

Tucker: Just go find the guy.

Grif: So sad...

Tucker: I fucked your sister.

Valhalla/Red Base
Lopez is working on another mongoose, humming to himself. Simmons and Wade are seen in the background charging in.