Rvb S7 E12 "Well Hello"

Valhalla/Blue Base
Donut is running around cleaning the Blue Base, humming and singing to himself, while Wade is in another part of the base.

Donut: Man, Caboose sure can make a mess for just one person. Although, I guess he was trying to make another person, which technically would make this a mess for two people. I think Caboose would be a great dad. I wonder if I should have a kid? I never really thought I wanted one.

Behind Donut, someone in white armor walks into the room.

Donut: But as I get older, I start to think something is missing. Aw, I hope I didn't wait too long. I've been so focused on my career and having a good time, maybe it's too late for me! Oh great, now I sound like my mother!

Donut turns around and notices the person behind him.

Donut: Oh, hi there! You scared me! I didn't know anyone was over here at Blue Base, besides Wade.

The man in white armour doesn't reply.

Donut: Strong silent type, huh? That's cool. Don't mind me, my friend Wade and I are just keeping the base a little tidy.

The person still doesn't say anything.

Donut: Yeah, a clean base is a deadly base. That's what Sarge always says. Sarge is our commander. You'll get a sarge over here I'm sure, but he won't be like our Sarge; he'll be Blue!

The person Donut, has been talking to this whole time. Reveals to be the Meta, who just growls at Donut.

Donut: Man, the rest of the guys will be so happy to have someone to fight. They're gonna be so relieved to see you! What did you say your name was?

The Meta growls again.

Wade: (Other Room) Alright, I'm finished in this room, Donut. How you doing in the main section?

Donut: Everything is all spotless now! And your new teammate is very nice!

Wade: (Other Room) New teammate?

Wade walks into the main section where Donut and the Meta are.

Wade: What are you talking about- OH CRAAP!!

Wade pulls his shotgun from his back but, the Meta dashes over to him, yanking the shotgun off him and tossing it away. Wade then delivers a hard jab to the Metas side, following a kick to his chest making the Meta slide back a bit.

Donut: Wow! Those are some nice moves guys! I leave the room to you guys, don't make to much of a mess! (Leaves)

Wade: How did you even get here!?

Instead of answer him, the Meta rushes towards Wade and sends multiple punches at him. Wade is able to block most of them but, the Meta was able to get a few hits on Wades head, causing him to clutch his head. The Meta takes this opportunity to grab Wades neck and throw him against the wall and onto the ground.

Wade: (Coughs) Dam... I forget how... much of a hit you packed.

Wade gets off the ground and faces the Meta. He slowly approaches the Meta, who sends a punch towards Wade but, dodge's it and sends a knee into his gut with a elbow to his face making the Meta take a few steps back.

Wade: (Laughs) I guess, your not as tough as you look.

The Meta sends him a deathly stare, before cracking his knuckles and neck.