Rvb S7 E9 "My House, From Here"

SandTrap
Leo slides the mongoose to a stop, besides the Elephant, while Grif crashes, right into it. Grif and Sarge, hop out of the warthog, while Leo gets off the mongoose and walks angrily to Grif.

Leo: Dammit Grif! Lopez and I, just fixed that jeep!

Grif: I'm sure it can be buffed out.

Sarge: Grif, I am very disappointed in you. You set of every mine, you came across when escaping!

Grif: Me? You were the idiots that started setting off mines in the first place!

Sarge: Well, I managed to get out there and not get hit by anything!

Grif: Because you jumped on the roof of the car! That's cheating.

Sarge: No, it's called strategy!

Grif: Well, your "strategy" broke the jeep. So don't go blaming me. And the blue guy's dead too.

Leo: Wait what!? I thought Caboose, was right behind you guys!

Sarge: Welp, score one for red team.

The intercom announcer in brown armour, runs out from behind the Elephant and runs towards the reds.

Intercom Guy: What the hell! What were you thinking?

Grif: (Ignores the guy) How are we gonna explain, Caboose's death?

Sarge: We don't need to explain why he died, Grif. We're Reds! Killing Blues is our business. And today, business is good.

Leo: Wait, did one of you two kill him!?

Grif: What!? No, we didn't kill him! He stepped on a mine and blew up. And he's the reason that we're on this stupid mission. So now what?

Sarge: Hm. I see your point. So let us have a moment of silence in honor of the dead Blue guy. Bow your head.

Intercom Guy: Hey, are you listening to me?

Grif: Do you mind? We're having a moment of silence. Show some respect.

Intercom Guy: What?

Leo: (Sighs) Just give us a minute.

For some reason a requiem plays in the background.

Sarge: Dear Lord, we thank you for taking another Blue back to Heaven today. Or rather not Heaven, but whatever fiery pit you send Blues to so they can suffer in eternity. You should've taken Grif. ...But you didn't. Again. Not sure why, it would've been easy! Those mine things are everywhere! But I guess you know what you're doing.

Caboose is heard screaming from above.

Leo: (Looks up) Caboose!?

Sarge: (Annoyed) Great, now they can fly.

Caboose continues to scream, while falling from the sky.

Leo: Oh shit, don't worry Caboose I got you!

Without thinking, Leo rushes to where Caboose is falling and holds his arms out, ready to catch him. Sadly, for Leo, Caboose crashes on top of Leo. He rises, as if nothing happened, while Leo lays in the sand in pain.

Caboose: Wow. Now that was a big explosion.

Leo: (In pain) I think... you broke something.