Yukata

This is the episode where they all to buy Yukatas and instead of the male Yukata ,Tanaka will get the female one that he wanted wear in the first place.
(Also shiraishi doesn't exist in this one)
Third person pov

"Ohta, master!, do you guys wanna go to the mall with me to buy Yukatas for the festival!?"Yelled Miyano. "Wouldn't it be weird to be seen with two guys Miyano?" Ohta asked."Nope not at all!"she said."Alright I'll be fine with that,What about you Tanaka?" Ohta said turning to Tanaka.
"I don't have any plans" Tanaka simply said in is lazy, careless tone."Alright then after school we can go shopping for the perfect Yukatas!"Miyano said excitedly.

(Time skip brought to you by Tanaka's warm paper~)

Ohta's pov

We were walking towards the mall. Miyano wanted to get a Yukata for the festival. I would ask Tanaka to go with me but he said that he prefers to stay home and watch the fireworks on Tv so he had no need to go. We finally made it into the store."Hey Miyano were you looking for anything specific?" I asked. "Well not really, just anything that will make me look very sexy!"She said. "Oh, do you want help?" I asked. "Yes!, but im soo short, all the Yukatas will look all big on me and I won't look sexy but look like a child who decided to play dress up!" She cried. "I'm sure we can find something" said Tanaka. What he meant by 'we' was me. "Really, thanks master!" she said then started looking for Yukatas."Tanaka, you think we should look for some too?" I asked looking down at him. "Sure" he said not caring. We also had a look around. "Hey master look at these!" Miyano yelled, she held up a pair of geta. (sandals) "wow, those could help with height, look at these" Tanaka said, pulling another pair that had even more height. I wanted to help also so I drew some geta that would at least help Miyano. "As much as those would be help full, I despise those" she said with a blank face. I shrugged not really caring. Then as me and Tanaka looked for more yukatas I noticed Tanaka staring at something.

Tanaka's pov

I was browsing the Yukatas, I saw a picture ad for a Yukata that was a easy clip on. "Did you find something Tanaka?" Ohta asked. "Yeah, they sell clip on Yukatas" I said. "Wow looks it was made just for you" Ohta said. I then found one my size." I should try it on" I said. "B-but that's the female one!" Ohta said,It looked like he was blushing but I couldn't tell. "I can make it work" I said with a sparkle in my eye."T-tanaka-" I cut him off by walking to try on the yukata.

Third person pov

Ohta just gave up and let Tanaka do whatever.Then the sound of a curtain opened and there was Miyano. "Ohta, master, look at me!, I look awful!" She cried. "I think you look good, I think Echizen would like it as well" Ohta said. Miyano then blushed. "W-well I still wanna look sexy!- wait where is master?" Miyano said."He is trying on a yu-" Ohta said but was then cut off by a set of curtains.

Ohta's pov

"Does it look okay?"said Tanaka.
I looked up to see tanaka standing in front of us and adorable. I couldn't handle it and I blushed profusely."Wow master you look so cute!, Ohta looks like he agrees!" Miyano screeched and jumped on Tanaka."Y-yeah, you l-look great!"I said, I couldn't help stuttering.

"Y-yeah, you l-look great!"I said, I couldn't help stuttering

(Just imagine Tanaka wearing this)

Third person pov

"Oh thank you Miyano, Ohta" said Tanaka. "Alright!, Ohta, Master, would you like to accompany me to the festival?!" Myano said."I'll go if Ohta's going" said Tanka."I'll go!"Ohta said a bit to excitedly. "Yayy!, it will be so much fun!"

There will be a part two so don't worry readers!