Dentist time

Ohta's pov

I have checked the calander and today is Tanaka's dentist appointment. I'm currently waiting for him to get to class.

Tanaka's pov

I'm in the storage room, inside a box. I know Ohta is waiting for me. I will never go to such a evil place such as the dentist. He can never find me. I then yawn. I should take a small nap. He'll never find me. So then I curled up in the box and fell asleep.

Third person pov

"Ohta!, I can't find Master!" Miyano cried."Oh, I was supposed to take him to the dentist but it seems he is hiding."Ohta said realizing this. "Okay!, Ill help find him!"Miyano said then saluted him."Okay let's split up"Ohta said. They then searched everywhere. Any place they could think of. Later on they meet back at the classroom. "I can't find Master!" Miyano said tears welling up in her eyes. "Miyano!,please calm down,im sure we can find him"Ohta said.

Tanaka's pov

I woke up and yawned.I looked around the room and I check my phone. It was around time for all the clubs to leave...I think...I don't really pay attention to the schedules, Ohta is the one to tell me things like that. He's probably gone home now, Ugh ill have to walk myself. So I got out of the box and walked to homeroom to get my stuff.

Ohta's pov

I paced around, Tanaka wouldn't be that careless...right, he'll walk through that door anytime right? I have his bag. "Ohta!, Master is here!" Miyano whispered yelled closing the door, she was looking out for Tanaka. "Alright" I said quietly I didn't want to alarm Tanaka. He walked into the classroom and he stared up at me. "Tanaka, you have a dentist appointment and you might be late now"I said in a serious tone. "I'm not going" he said probably trying to yell but it came out lazy.
I then walked up to him and picked him up under my arm and walked out the door Miyano following us.

Third person pov

Ohta sat in the waiting room. Miyano wanted to stay but then remembered she promised Echizen to meet up at a café.
Tanaka walked out holding his jaw, he looked pretty much dead inside." It wasn't that bad was it?" Ohata asked. "Sure" Tanaka said not looking at Ohta. The Orthodontist came out and reminded Tanaka about his next appointment.I saved it into my phone and Tanaka just looked more irritated. "Hey Tanaka, we can go to WcDonalds, Ill pay." Ohta said feeling a little bad. "Can I get two toys this time?" Tanaka said with sparkling eyes. "Yeah of course" Ohta said gathering his and Tanaka's stuff. Then Tanka rushed out the door. "Tanaka!, wait!" Ohta said, and with that he chased after.