Chrismas special (last one)

Yes this is the last one I'll be ending this book. I still have one on going story so if you like these stories im writing one about Ohshc and YOI! It's a crossover and im thinking of making another story with my own Oc's amd stuff anyways enjoy~

Third person pov

"Merry Christmas!" Miyano yelled to everyone. "Merry Christmas Miyano" Ohta said not taking his eyes off the tree he was decorating. "Can I put on the star?!" Miyano shouted jumping up and down. "Sure, But I think Shimura wanted to do it, you should ask him first" Ohta said still decorating the tree. "Okay!" Miyano ran off to find Shimura who was probably somewhere with Katou. "Ohta help" a monotone voice called. Ohta looked down to see Tanaka wrapped up in tinsel ribbons. Ohta shook his head and started to help Tanaka out of the tinsel ribbon. "I wanted to help" Tanaka said standing letting Ohta take off the tinsel. "Im glad you want to help me but if you can't handle something ask for help" Ohta said as he finally got Tanaka out of the tinsel ribbon. "Ohta!, Shimura said I could put the star on top!" Miyano said, though it was Echizen who threatened Shimura to let Miyano put the star on top. "Okay, let me finish up and we can get the star out" Ohta said taking the ribbon tinsel and putting it on the tree. "Ill help Ohta" Tanaka said while picking up some of the tinsel and putting it on the tree. "Thanks Tanaka you're doing a good job!" Ohta said like a proud mom. "Miyano would you like to help me bake some cookies?" Shiraishi called from the kitchen. "Yeah, after we are done we have to let Ohta try some" Miyano said. Tanaka and Ohta finished decorating the tree and they waited for Miyano to finish helping Shiraishi. Tanaka went and sat on the couch and rested his arm on the arm rest and he put his head on his arm. "That was hard work" Tanaka said. "Yeah maybe for you, but at least you helped do something instead of letting me do all the work" Ohta said proudly. "Yeah" Tanaka yawned. There was a ding noise from the kitchen and the smell of Christmas cookies wafted into the air. Ohta sniffed the air and Shiraishi came in carrying a tray if cookies with oven mitts. "Would you like one?" Shiraishi asked Ohta. "Yes please" Ohta said carefully grabbing a hot cookie he blew on it and ate it. "Wow these are delicious" Ohta said. "Tanaka would you like one?" Shiraishi asked Tanaka. "Yes please" Tanaka said just like Ohta and Shiraishi held out the tray to Tanaka. Tanaka grabbed one and dropped it and grabbed his hand. "Oh let me get you a ic-" Shiraishi started but was cut off by a worried Ohta holding a ice pack to Tanaka's hand. "Thanks Ohta" Tanaka said. "You should be more careful, you should have waited till the cookies where just warm or asked me to cool it for you." Ohta said to Tanaka. "Hoe bad is your hand?" Ohta asked. "It feels better" Tanaka said pushing the ice off his hand. "Okay!, im ready to out on the star!" Miyano came in with Echizen and Shimura and Katou. Ohta set the ice pack on the coffee table and got the star that was on the ground. He handed it to Miyano. Miyano went to the tree and everyone watched as she tried to put the star on the top but she couldn't reach it. "Waahh, I can't reach it!" Miynao cried. "We don't have a latter since I've always been able to reach tall spots, I could pick you up" Ohta offered to Miyano. "You will not put your hands on her!, ill pick you up!" Echizen yelled. "Thanks for the offer Ecchan and Ohta but it's just not the same if I have help" Miyano said sadly and gave the star back to Ohta. "Are you sure Miyano, you really wanted to put the star on" Tanaka said looking at Miyano. "Wait, you can put the star on Master!, it'll almost be like im putting it on!" Miyano said. Tanaka sighed and got up and got the star from Ohta and went to the tree and attempted to put the star on but hid arm didn't reach it. "Do you want me to help?" Ohta said to Tanaka. Tanaka nodded and Ohta walked over and lifted him up to put the star on. Tanaka slowly and carefully put the star on. "Yay!" Miyano jumped up and down happy the star was on the tree. "Yeah Tanaka!" Katou said. "Good job Tanaka" Shimura said. Shiraishi stood smiling at the star. Echizen had her arms crossed but she had a small smile. Tanaka was put down and Ohta kisse his cheek. Echizen started to fangirl over how cute they where. Shiraishi smiled happy that Tanaka had someone to love. "Well, what a Merry Christmas!" Shimura yelled. Everyone laughed. They celebrated a happy Christmas till night. "Ohta I love you" Tanaka said with a wide smile, which itbwas rare he smiled at all. "I love you too" Ohta said with an equally wide smile. "Woo yeah, get a room love birds!" Shimura yelled. They all shared a jolly laugh again.

The end

Haha well all stories end and this ones has hope you enjoyed this stories and I hope you had a merry Christmas!~