Tanaka looks for clothes

Just drove for about an hour and decided to write something

Tanaka's pov

Yawn. I went shopping by myself. I need new clothes to wear according to Rino. I had a small basket over my head as I walked through sections of clothes. I decided it would be easier that way. "Im a genius" I whispered to myself. I was out of the mens section and in the women's instead. I looked around until I found some dresses. I looked at them and realized that these where made for someone like me. I looked through then with the basket over my head, I choose ones that looked like they would fit me and ones that Ohta would like.

"Master?!" A yell came. I sighed and dropped the dresses I had in the small basket. "Ecchan!, look it's master and he's buying dresses for some reason!" Miyano hopped up and down pointing at me. "What?!" I heard loud and fast footsteps coming into the area. "Why are you buying those pretty dresses?!, you're a guy!,unless you're biying a present for a girl.!" Echizen yelled. " I needed new clothes and these seem very easy to put on, Ohta will like them too." I said taking the basket full of dresses to the register not bothering to try them on if they don't fit I'll throw them away. "Wait, if you're buying them for yourself aren't you gonna at least try them on!?" Echizen yelled. I sighes and Echizen grabbed my arm and pulled me to the male dressing rooms.

"Try on these you'll look cute, I-I mean Ohta will think you'll look cute" Echizen said. I went into the changing room and changed it was very easy to put on and my reflection looked okay. I then walked out of the changing room.

"Oh My!, you're soooo cute!~" Echizen yelled with heart eyes and blush. "Yeah master you look like a pretty princess!" Miyano yelled with blush as well. "Just like a girl!" Echizen said. I yawned." Am I finished now?" I said. "Of course you aren't!" Echizen said. I sighed knowing
this was going to be a long day.

(Time skip~)

I ended up with 15 different dresses and shoes to match. After the store me and the duo left. I went home and immediately flopped on the couch.

"Tanaka you're home, your sister said that you would've been late." A voice came from the kitchen. Then footsteps followed." Want cookies?" Ohta said holding out a tray. I sat up and took one and nibbled on it.

"What clothes did you get, your sister said you went out to get some" Ohta said sitting next to me and are some of his own cookies. "I'll just put on a outfit for you" I said. "Oh,you don't have to you look exhausted!" Ohta said. I got up and took the bag up stairs and I changed into a white summer dress I got and it was the cutest one apparently.

I came down the stairs with the shoes and all the accessories. I heard a small gasp. "Tanaka?" Ohta said slowly. I stood in front of him in the dress and flats. (Flats are shoes btw)
" You look... g-good" Ohta said with a blush. "Thanks"  I said. Ohta leaned and kisses my cheek. "You don't need to buy stuff for me" Ohta said. "I bought it because it looked simple to put on" I said. Ohta looked at me with a deadpan expression. "Classic Tanaka"

There is the end hope you enjoyed~

Love your author daddy~