Halloween Special

Yeah, I know, I'm a little late, but hey I hope you enjoy~ p.s the costumes that Tanaka and Ohta wear where requested by a friend.

Third person pov

It was Halloween and Tanaka and Ohta where at a Halloween store trying to find good costumes. " Ohta, how about this one?"Tanaka said. Ohta turned around to see Tanaka wearing a scary wolf mask. Ohta jumped and removed the mask off of Tanaka. "Choose something not so scary, please." Ohta said, a bit shaken. Then they both went back to looking. "Hey, look at this, it's a couples costume!" Ohta said excitedly. Tanaka turned to look at Ohta and saw him holding a milk cartoon costume and cookie costume."Oh" Tanaka said, not really interested in wearing either one. "You don't seem to like it" Ohta said,as he deflated. He then put it back and went looking again. "It seems there are no good costumes left, we may have to make our own or find a new store" Ohta said, as he gave up on the search. It seemed Tanaka didn't hear and Ohta saw Tanaka pick up something. "Did you find something Tanaka." Ohta said. Tanaka lifted it completely and showed Ohta. "Wow, I think that'll work!, good job Tanaka!" Ohta said. They then made their way with their costumes and candy bags to the cashier to pay.

(Le time skip~)

Ohta's pov

I put on my part of the costume, I couldn't believe that Tanaka found a costume we both liked. I feel so proud of him. I then made my way down stairs. I saw that Tanaka was already dressed. "Was it easy to get on?"I asked him. "It was fine" He responded with a yawn. I then went and picked up my phone and sauntered my way to the door. "Ready to go?" I said, I was excited for trick or treating. "Aren't we too old to do this." Tanaka asked, and he slowly walked towards me. "You can never be 'too old' For trick or treating!" I exclaimed. "Ok I guess" he shrugged. I opened the door and walked out with Tanaka. " I promise when you get tired, I will carry you and if you fall asleep we will go back home." I said this knowing I won't be able to trick or treat for long.  "Thank you" Tanaka said. We walked down to the first house and knocked. "Trick or treat!" I yelled and Tanaka said it as well but quietly. "Oh, what do we have here a Pocky box and pocky stick?, nice costumes." The old lady said giving me,the pocky stick, and Tanaka, the pocky box, a handful of candy.

(Time skip brought to by my laziness~)

Third person pov

Tanaka fell asleep very quickly. Ohta was carrying Tanaka
to his house. "Oof" Ohta said as he felt someone run into him."Get up" The voice said. Then Ohta and Tanaka had no idea what to do.

Oooo~ something is about to happen. I know im a asshole but keep in tune for what will happen next~

Love, Your Author~Daddy