Soulmate au

This is a soulmate au requested by-DoodleGodess
------------------------------------------------------
Okay the rules of this Soulmate au is that there are dreams characters have. It only gives them glances on what their mate looks like and they have to figure out who it is, anyways,enjoy~

Ohta's pov

I was walking to the near by bakery. I had some money I could spend. I walked in, luckly for me the shop was pretty empty. "Hey could I get the chocolate-strawberry cake slices please?" I asked the woman working there. "Alright, how many again sweetheart?" She asked me. " Oh, two please" I said. "Okay, pick a number and sit, we will be right with you!" She said, they had to make everything fresh. I got a random number and sat at the corner seat, that somehow pulled me there. I sat down, I realized someone their, I look down, my head stayed in the place it was. I realized this person had black hair that looked very soft. "I'm sorry I didn't know you where here " I said. They didn't respond. I sat with my head pointing the same direction. I could no longer move. I felt hands on my shoulders and felt warm breath on my lips. I-for some reason- also leaned closer to them. Our lips just meeting together and-Beep, Beep, Beep! I Jolted out of bed. I remembered that today was the first day of highschool. I quickly got changed and thought about that dream. I would look up what it meant after school. Im not really into stuff like this, but I know this means something more.

Tanaka's pov

I layed down on the park bench.I was on the way back home and I decided to take a short...little...nap. I yawned and layed my head on my arm. It wasn't the most comfy position but I made it work. My eyes were barley open and I was looking at the outside scenery, the green grass the random piles of red colored dirt that made a ant's home. I was about to close my eyes when I heard a deep voice ask, "Could I sit here please." I sat up and looked up and my head stop at his shoulders. They where broad and his neck a nice slightly tan color. "Sure" I said and yawned. I didn't bother looking at him anymore. I felt more drowsy and layed my head on the guys shoulder. I have no shame. He was warm, and smelled of sweet treats. I yawned and I...beep beep...yawwwwwn. I sat up slowly and got out of bed and changed my clothes and did a hygiene thing. I would ask someone about the dream...maybe. I then slowly made my way to my school. It was my first year in highschool.

Third person pov

Ohta was walking to school, and on the way there he bought some sweet buns to eat. As he ate them he walked he suddenly ran into a person. Ohta being strong a tall didn't fall but the other did. "I'm so sorry,I wasn't paying attention to were I was going,are you alright?!" Ohta said frantically. "It's fine, I wonder if I could use this as a excuse for getting out of school" Tanaka said. Ohta held out his hand to help this person. Tanaka grabbed his hand, but with not much of a grip. Ohta pulled him up, and well Tanaka was hanging in the air. Ohta out him on his feet. "So what's you're name?" Ohta said as he looked down to find out what the stranger looked like. Ohta stared into the strangers dark black drooping eyes, almost as if he was drawn into them. Tanaka looked up at Ohta and stared back into Ohta's sharp eyes, thought one might assume Tanaka didn't use much effort, he stared as hard as he could. "I'm Tanaka" He said, feeling a bit self-conscious. "I'm Ohta" Ohta said holding out his hand again. Tanaka moved his hand to Ohta's hand and got a soft grip on it. Ohta shook Tanaka's hand softly as if he knew Tanaka didn't have great strength. They stood there for a while until Ohta heard his phone's alarm go off. He pulled it out amd checked it. " I'm late on the first day!" Ohta shouted. "Ohta, what school are you going to?" Tanaka asks suddenly. "Oh, i'm going to __________ highschool" Ohta said quickly. (Sorry they never said so I just put a blank) "I'm going there too, could I walk with you there?" Tanaka asked. "Yeah sure, but we have to run or We'll be even more late." Ohta said. "Oh- then you could carry me" Tanaka said, knowing he won't be able to keep up with Ohta. "I guess?" Ohta said, not really caring all that much about carrying someone. He went to Tanaka and lifted him up under his arm and ran.

(Time skip brought to you by blushing Echizen's)

Third person pov

Ohta and Tanaka made it to school. " What homeroom class do you have?" Ohta asked still carrying Tanaka. "My homeroom is _________" Tanaka said. (I don't remember if they mentioned the homeroom number or teacher so just go with it)
" I have that homeroom as well." Ohta said happily. Then while still holding Tanaka they walked to class.

Ok this is obviously going to have one or two other oarts to this. I won't be able to update monday or Tuesday. Why? I have a trip I have to go to. Anyways I hope you enjoyed~

Love, your Author~Daddy