Tanaka, Ohta and the Host club pt 3

Here's another part for you guys~

Ohta's pov

All types of girls flooded the room. A group of girls surrounded me and Tanaka, I don't wanna wake him up so I kindly said,"I'm sorry, but me and Tanaka were just leaving and Tanaka is very tired today." After that one girl started to gush over me and Tanaka. "Kyaaaa~, so cute, you two make a cute Couple, you take care of him so well you're so sweet~!" The girl said. I felt Tanaka stir again, this time I tried to get around them but they step infront of me. "How long have two been dating?, who said 'I love you' first?!" Another girl who looked pretty similar to the first one said. I blushed knowing I had a crush on Tanaka, of course Tanaka says it but I'm sure it's a joke or he loves me as a friend."Look, he's blushing!" The first girl Said. At that moment every girl ran over to me and Tanaka. "Uhhh" I looked for a gap in the group of girls. They where are all yelling and shouting, as I looked around I saw the host members,minus kyoya, and mori, and Haruhi, staring in shock. I felt movement in my arms and a soft voice,"Ohta?, why is it so loud?" The boy in my arms said. I looked down to see his chin resting on my chest and his beautiful eyes, barely open. At that moment I blushed again. "Ohta are you sick?" Tanaka said still looking up at me. "Oh-uh Im fine Tanaka!" I said panicking a bit. I didn't notice that everyone had stop talking and where now staring at me and Tanaka until Tanaka said something."Hey It's quiet now" He said while he yawned. "We are so sorry ladies but we are closing early today!" I heard a princely voice say. "Awwwe, I wanted to see more~" Some of the girls whined about not being able stay.

After they all left, I headed towards the door as well. "Not so fast!" Two voices said

Sorry for the short chapter,I don't really have a excuse other than I've been lazy and sad. Sorry the next one will be longer~
Love, Your Author Daddy~