Yukata pt. 2

Ohta's pov

I was at home thinking about the festival and Tanaka. He looked really nice in that Yukata. I just wanted to do many things to him, but now I should get ready for the festival. I don't want to upset Miyano and Tanaka would probably be upset as well but it is hard to tell when he is upset. I went to change into a Yukata and put on my getas (again sandals) and went to Tanaka's house to pick him up.

(Time skip brought to you by Miyano's mochocolates~)

Third person pov

Ohta and Tanaka finally made it to the festival. They stood on a hill waiting for Miyano and most likely Echizen as well."Master!,Ohta!, look at me Don't I look great?!"Miyano yelled running over to the two boys. "Wow Miyano, you look great,but were did you get that outfit?" Ohta asked. "Yeah" Tanaka said. "Oh Echizen made it for me, isn't that sweet?!" She jumped up and down."Miyano!" They heard from the distance. They saw a tall figure running towards Miyano."Ecchan!"yelled Miyano as she ran towards the taller girl and jumped up and hugged her."Wow, you're just adorable, especially with your hair in those gaint buns!" Echizen gushed with a faint blush on her face."T-thanks Ecchan!"Miyano said. "Wait why are they here?" Echizen says as she points a accusing finger.

Tanaka's pov

"We were invited" I said, I really don't wanna deal with a delinquent."Yeah, I invited them Ecchan!"Miyano said."O-oh" said Echi-ugh I don't feel like being a narrator.

Alright ill switch the pov Tanaka, and no more fourth wall breaks.

Ohta's pov

"You look good tonight Echizen." I said. "Shut up Ohta" she said turning away from me. I looked over to Tanaka to see what he was doing since he has a habit of wandering off on his own. "Ohta look, there's a discount on snow cones.(i don't remember exactly what it was)  "Wait really?!" I picked up Tanaka out if habit and ran to the booths.

(Time skip brought to you by Ohta's cookies~)

I was sitting with Tanaka eating my snow cone and I got him one too because he wanted one but they didn't sell small ones with a discount and it was buy two get one free. I already had mine down halfway and Tanaka he well...barely ate any at all. "T-tanaka,you don't have to eat it if you don't want to, I know you don't like sweets very much."I said. "Mhm, we can share, I don't want to waste it" Tanaka said with the spoon in his mouth making it muffled. "Oh, Im finished with mine anyway" I then threw the bowl I had away to the trash can sitting next to me. I then used my spoon to get some of Tanaka's snow cone. Then some flavored water spilled. "We will have to finish this quickly!" I said as I shoveled more in my mouth greedily. I ate quickly so did Tanaka but a bit slower. We finally finished our treat and I threw the bowl away. I then noticed some of the melted snow cone on Tanaka's face. I was worried his face would get sticky so I leaned down and...

Tanaka's pov

I felt wet stuff on my face. I didn't care, I just looked ahead staring at nothing in particular. I felt a shadow hover over me and I looked up. "Ohta?" I then felt him put his tongue around my mouth. My face went hot but I just let Ohta do it. Then I felt pressure on my lips, I closed my eyes and kissed back. I really like Ohta I guess he likes me back.

Ohta's pov

I pulled away from the kiss. "T-tanaka, Im sorry, I didn't even take your feelings into consideration." my face was flush I didn't mean to kiss him and why did I have to lick it off?! "I don't mind Ohta,I like you too" Tanaka said, his face was flushed also. I then leaned closer and kissed him again and at that moment the fireworks went off as well. I didn't care aboutbthe fire works I just kept kissing Tanaka' slightly chapped Lips. "Ohta, Mas!- AHHHH! ECCHAN! LOOK!" I heard Miyano scream. I pulled away from Tanaka seeing Miyano jumping up and down excitedly and Echizen with her jaw wide open. I didn't care just side hugged Tanaka and watched the fireworks.