21~ What the hell Av

Chapter 21 ~ What the hell Av

What the hell is going on in here!" Asher snaps next to me as they both jump apart at the sound of his voice.

"She had an eyelash," "There was a leaf in my hair," they both blurt out at the same time, then look at each other confused. Asher rolls his eyes and leans over to whisper in my ear. "I always knew something was going between them, the sexual tension is noticeable,"

I giggle and look back at them. Avery's arms are crossed as she walks over to Asher and socks him in the balls. He lets out a high pitched squeak as he drops to one knee.

"What the hêll Av!" He groans as Avery shoots him  the bîtchiest look I've ever seen. "That's what you get for disappearing, I thought you were dead in an alley somewhere!" She fumes as she points furiously at him as he slowly gets back up to his feet and grabs her shoulder.

"I was with Lance," he says and her demeanor completely shifts. "What were you talking to Lance for?" She furrows her eyebrows as a concerned look spreads across her face.

"It's okay sis, It's fine" He attempts to reassure her but it backfires when she starts to shout. "It's not your problem to deal with Ash, you can stop making sure I'm fine, if I'm not I can handle it myself!"

"I am not letting you get involved with this Av, It's my job as your brother to protect you," she crosses her arms and raises her eyebrows. "Protect me? I'm older than you Ash, just let me deal with my own issues I don't need you to fight my battles for me!" She yells at him, backing him into the hallway. "I'll deal with you later," he points to Noah as Avery shoved him out of the room and shuts the door. Noah falls backward onto her bed and I go and sit by him.

"Are they always like this?" I ask as Noah goes up onto his elbow to see me better. "Yeah Ash tries really hard to protect her from everything, but sometime he has to realize that he can't protect her from everything, anyways what's your story?"

"My story?" I raise an eyebrow at him and slides down off the side of the bed. He looks at me from his upside down position and beams.
"Yeah your story, like what you're made of, family, friends?" I let out a small laugh.

"Why do you want to know?" He snaps up and shoots me a hurt look. "Sassy much? Jeez why can't I just ask a girl a damn question without her getting all defensive!"he throws his hands up in a confused manor.

"You can it's just I'm not really an open book kind of person, talking about my personal life isn't really who I am," Noah pushes himself back and slides onto his side to look at me. "See was that hard, you just told me something about yourself." He starts to chuckle and I join.
Once we stop Noah is in a completely different position in the bed.

"Why do you move around so much?" I ask as I cock my head to the side in confusion. Noah's face turns crimson as he scratches the back of his neck nervously. "Oh that um I have ADHD so I can't really sit still, among other things.

"Oh," I purse my lips and nod, "Sorry sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me." I blush a deep pink and Noah laughs a little.
"It's honestly fine, I've dealt with it for most of my life. It's kinda just a thing that became who I am. Music helps me deal with it though so I'm thankful for that. " I nod at him in understandment.

"So, you and Avery?" I smirk at him and he groans as his faces falls into his hands. "It's not like that, I wasn't trying to make a move on her she was helping me with my pre-cal homework since I can't really pay attention in that class."

"So you weren't going to kiss her?" I ask and he bites his lip nervously. "I never said that, but she was the one who was trying to kiss me. She's like a little sister to me, besides I'm into someone else and she knows that." he lets on and I open my mouth to talk but am interrupted by the door opening. Mason peeks behind the door and stares at us with his doe eyes.

"Hey Mace whatcha doing here?" Noah asks as he gets up and starts to walk towards him. Mason runs over to him and clings onto his waist, almost knocking him off balance. His glace changes from Noah to me and a confused look flashes across his face.

"Hey I know you, your H- um gimme a second," he lets go of Noah and walks towards me. He makes a thinking face before his eyes light up and he beams. "Halston , your name is Halston!" He points excitedly at me as I lightly laugh and nod.

"Hey can I take you to see my hockey posters?" He asks not waiting to get an answer before dragging me out of the room, leaving Noah laughing at me as I plead him to help me with my eyes.

"Come on, come on!" He says excitedly as he pulls me downstairs and into the right wing of the house past both living room's and the kitchen, where Victoria is talking to one of her children. I halt Mason to a stop and walk toward them, earning a groan from Mason.
I soon come to realize that she's talking to the younger of the older, Christian. Victoria's eyes wander to me and she stops her conversation to walk towards me.

"Oh Halston this is Christian," she says as she grabs ahold of my arm and takes me into the kitchen, next to Christian. "Hello Halston, pleasure to meet you," he smiles and I return it as I nod. "You too," I hear Mason audibly groan behind us.

"Mason honey would you like to say something?" Victoria sternly says as Masons eyes train to the floor shakes his head. She rolls her eyes at the ridiculousness of her son and turns back to Christian and I.

"So heard you're and actor in Ne-" I start but am interrupted by a door slamming a little ways down the hallway. Asher storms down the hallway, Avery hot on his heals. "Ash don't do this!" She yells and he snaps around.

"I can and I will and there's nothing that you can do about this!" He fires back and storms out of the room and out the front door, leaving all of us in the kitchen in confusion.

***

So that was intense. It took me way to long to write this but I really hope you all liked it and thank you so so so so much for 300 reads it means the world to me.

Sam Claflin as Christian Black

Anyways, there was some major TEA today huh? Also can we just talk about this hotness ^ God I love Sam Claflin a little too much for my own good