IX

"Bye Channie! See you in class," Felix waves to Chan in the distance, raising his voice so he can hear him.

He already misses his new incredible friend group.

He's minding his own business, listening to Twice's What Is Love? through his headphones. He stares at the ground ahead of him while mumbling some of the lyrics and performing a bit of the dance moves.

Yes, people are giving him weird looks, but one person was bothered so much by Felix that she had to stop him.

"Hey. What are you trying to do? Get scouted and join Twice? Not with that ugly face you can," She walks off, leaving shocked and impressed strangers nearby who overheard the roast.

Felix's head hangs low, not wanting anyone to see the regret in his eyes. What was he doing? He was bound to get taunted with rude comments from strangers who'll never see him again.

That's it.

"I'm sorry Chan..." He whispers to himself, trying to hold back the tears.

He finally has the reason to do what he wanted to do for a while.

^^^^^

"Your total is $29.70," The cashier lady says out loud for the whole store to hear. Well, it wasn't that big anyways, so whether if you whispered or screamed, everyone could hear it.

Felix hands her crumpled up currency paper from his jacket pockets that he stole from his mom's purse. He loves how the cashier doesn't care that Felix is buying concealer, but it's for the best that he does.

No one wants to see his freckles, so best to cover them up, right?

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: My American self does not know how any other money system works, so here have USD with the additional 10% tax. Yes this story takes place in South Korea, but I do not want to mess with the money system, since I do not know how it works.

So again, have USD for now :)

If there is money mentioned again, it'll be in USD form