51.3K Special

A/N:: I recommend you listen to EXO-CBX's Blooming Day while reading this ;)

Felix constantly readjusts the collar of his white button up shirt, stressed over what the future will bring for him later that day. He starts to pace around the small apartment, not being able to contain his nerves. His hair that was once parted to reveal his forehead has now flopped down, losing its killer vibe.

"Jisung, what if I mess everything up? What if all of this was a mistake? What if I was a mistake?" Felix's deep voice emerges with a crack here and there from the pressure. His confidence and Korean speaking skill has strengthened since he's moved here. But, as of right now, it doesn't seem like it.

"Felix, my twin, my brother but not really, I love you, but you have to calm down. You've rehearsed this multiple times, there's no room for a mess up. If you do mess up, Chan's still think you're cute." Jisung stands up to sandwich Felix's face between his hands, forming duck lips, "Who can resist your cuteness?!"

Felix chuckles and gently pushes Jisung's hands away while rolling his eyes, pulling his best friend into a hug.

"Thanks, I really needed that. Now, can you help me with," Felix circles his face and bangs with his finger, "This?"

"No, you dumbass. You look fine, and— shit, we're going to be late! Quick, get your ass out and in the car!" Jisung waves his arms towards the door, sending the both of them into an unnecessary panic.

They'd soon find out they showed up one hour earlier than everyone.

^^^^^

"Changbin, I got this! Why are you stressing over this? It's not like it's your big day, you already had yours anyways." Chan questions as he sees his best friend flipping through multiple papers at once, only giving them quick glances.

"Are you sure we paid for everything? All the food, venue, thank-you gifts—"

"Yes, I'm sure. I even double checked with Seungmin, and you know how organized that kid is." Chan places his hands on Changbin's shoulders, causing the two of them to lock eyes and calm down.

Changbin wasn't the only one who was letting his nerves get to the best of him. Chan would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. Especially on a day like this, Chan has every right to be filled with anxiety.

"Hey, we should put on some music, to calm us down," Chan scrolls through his phone, clicking on the play button which was conveniently paused right before the chorus, "Let's dance the nerves away~"

Chan starts to dance to the chorus of Twice's Dance The Night Away as it plays on the speakers around the house. Changbin chuckles and rolls his eyes at his best friend's playfulness, "Felix really has rubbed off on you."

Chan avoids what Changbin had just said, not wanting to accept the truth, but plays EXO-CBX's Blooming Day instead, "This is how you should ask out Minho— 'So Baby~ Can I be your boyfriend, can I~?'"

Changbin throws a pillow at Chan and covers his embarrassed face while falling back on the messy bed, "Chan! Minho and I are already married! It's embarrassing to sing that anyways!"

Chan's laughter echoes throughout the house, he rolls on the floor from growing too weak to hold himself up.

Neither of them realize they have to get going now to that important thing if they want to make it on time.

^^^^^

The Australian couple stand alone in a quiet room, but absolute chaos occurs right outside the doors. Chan can be seen back hugging Felix' resting his head on his shoulder, listening to Felix's breathing. Moments before, it was hyperventilation, but Chan knows how to calm down his baby.

"You feel better, Lixxie? I know you're stressed, but we're in this together. Everything will be fine." Chan's soothing voice fills the younger's ears, and his knees go weak. He loves Chan so much, just saying 'I love you' doesn't describe it enough.

"Hey, Lixxie? I'm going to ask you something, and you have to be completely honest with me." Chan's voice turns dark as he pulls away from the hug, spinning Felix around to face him. The younger swallows anxiously, afraid as to what Chan has to ask him.

Chan's face is stern, his eyes burning into Felix's with no emotion. Felix stares back in fear, like a deer in the headlights. All this terror goes away once Chan starts singing softly with amusement.

"So baby~ Can I be your boyfriend, can I~?" Chan sings the familiar tune of EXO-CBX's Blooming Day and Felix's face and mind blanks. Is he being serious right now? On a day like this, of all days?

"Channie, Baby, I love you and all, but we're getting married in a few minutes, you're kind of late by 6 years..."

Thank youuuuu!! Oh my god, thank you so so so much for 51.3K reads and counting! See, this could've been released at 50K, but eh. Also, I think you can tell my writing style changed in 1 year lmao, but whatever. It just shows I've grown as a writer! I also swear more now I'm all grown up >:3

I was supposed to write a whole sequel, but honestly, this story stands well on its own. It doesn't need a part 2, I think it just needed a little continuous thing like this oneshot!! AHHHH IM STILL SO HAPPY!!

Posting this story on October 20th, 2018, I wasn't expecting this much attention because of it. Thank you so much, I'll keep writing not just for me, but for all of you, too! I love making people happy, so I'll keep writing while keeping the mindset that I'll be making at least one person happy.

While you're here... no shame self-promo (^∇^) I have other great stories that deserve as much love as this story does, so please give them some love, too!!

Once again,, thank you <3