X

Today is Monday, and Felix actually feels confident for once. Maybe too confident for his own good.

He applied the concealer he bought Friday night, which actually made him want to show his face in school.

Which he did today.

All the students are whispering again, but this time, the tone is a little bit different.

"Is that Lee Felix?"

"His face is so clear and smooth!"

"Is he using concealer?"

"Who cares?! I want his number!"

"Wow he's hot,"

Felix is walking down the hallways with a little bounce in his step, listening to all the mumbles and murmurs, feeling better since none of them are disrespecting him or making fun of him.

He made his way to his locker, only to be met with an awaiting Chan.

"Oh, hey Chan. What's up?" Felix wasn't expecting him to be there, surprised by the sudden visit.

"Just wanted to check up on you- Wait Felix what are you wearing?" Chan questions the younger, confused as to why his cute freckles have disappeared.

"Nothing happened to them. I just went out and bought concealer, that's it," He shrugs it off like it's no big deal, which is wasn't to him.

"Well, what about the promise you made me?" Chan sternly asks. Felix freezes, remembering the forgotten vow he made to him Friday evening.

"You forgot.. didn't you?" Chan looks into his eyes with disappointment.

"I'm sorry, Chan. I couldn't help it-" Felix tries to apologize, but the older was already gone and out of his sight.