XVI

They've been talking for quite some time, maybe one or two other people are left in the café.

They finish up talking about pistachios (don't ask. It's Felix and Chan.) and the café goes silent. Chan believes this is the right moment for what he has to say.

"Hey Felix," Chan brings the younger's attention away from his hot chocolate, "You know what?"

"Chicken butt,"

Chan sighs at his reply, making Felix giggle and showing off his sweet eye smile.

"No. You know what? I like you," Felix starts choking since he decided to take a sip of his drink.

"You what?"

"Like you. Lee Felix I like you. I like you in a more-than-a-friend way. Yes, we've only known each other for a few weeks, but I've really grown attached to you since day one," He starts off.

"I trust you with my heart, and I hope you don't go breaking it like all my past lovers. If you don't share the same feelings with me, then I pray we can still be friends," He finishes his mini speech.

Chan's monologue starts making Felix think: does he take these emotions to heart?

The answer?

Of course! Why wouldn't he?

"I like you, too," For once in his life Felix confidently says something, even if there's a blush present across his face.

"I TOLD YOU I SHIP IT!" Johnny yells from across the café, breaking the mood and scaring everyone who's still inside. He mumbles an apology and hides behind the counter in embarrassment.

"Now," Felix brings Chan's focus back onto him, "I promise to not wear concealer again. I thought about it, and you're right. Why should I care about what others think?"

Chan leans over the table and kisses Felix's forehead gently, making the younger squeak at his touch.

"Thank you,"